jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
Posted this under predicament bondage - it is true

Have tried this tied up in painful position in front of window closed curtains arms stretched apart tied to curtain pulls
If put hand’s together so could start to untie bonds holding me to chair opened curtains
Was nude and all lights were on and spot light trained on me
Stood on chair feet and legs tied to chair back Blind fold in place
Weights hanging from nipples
Window ground floor very close to busy road and walkway with teenages
Stayed put as long as I could but holding arms outstretched became difficult so eventually had to drop them and struggled to untie myself while exposed
Was seen by several teen boys who got a great show as I untied my legs and feet very humiliated
They took photos with phones

But was a real turn on

I was 26y when the above happened - it was done partly as a dare from get dare site - partly i supose as i was bored -
so consequences
I managed to crawl on floor and close curtains and lay there - hot - and shaking - i def should not have done it.
There was a knock on door OMG - ignored it - but it got louder ! - went to hall put on short coat hanging by door and
opened door a crack - young lad about 10 years younger than me - 'you ok miss'? 'saw you tied up!' - yes am ok thanks
He pushed the door open - and held up his phone with a blurred picture of me struggelling to untie myself and get off the chair.
'you nude under that coat ? ' 'lets see' i stepped back and he said your real good looking - the coat fell open a little and he put his hand in the gap brushing my tits.
I jumped back he said - let me have a good look - i dont know why but i let the coat fall fuly open - he stepped forward and touched me between my legs - 'your wet' 'you like this dont you ?' I said 'yes' -
He said got to go now but will drop you a note tomorrow - he truned and left. ...
I went upstairs and mastubated still feeling his gentle touch .

Next day there was a note o the mat - just email me and his address --
I did and an hour later he replied -'see attached' - two clear pics of me nude partly tied to he chair were attached

Followed an hour later with 'more fun tonight'

and an hour later some instructions ----

• Love
Reactions: The king

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
so it was dark at 1630 i was sitting as instructed on a chair in my back room facing the open garden doors - i had put the desk light on the window sill facing towards me so i was lit up but could not see past the light (so as instructed i would not know who was out there watching me)
i knew i was expected to put on a show when told to start. I was excited but worried as to who the audiance would be. After i bit i became more nervous and was about to chicken out when i head noises - it was not clear but there were several people - sounded like she is there - not sure she would do it - etc.
then - 'you can start the show now' i could not see past the light but stood up and started to strip off -crop top - jeans - bra and to some giggles and wispers knickers - i then started to exercise - touching my toes - bending so my ass was exposed - star jumps - running on the spot - stretching and reaching - all the while exposed in the light with an unseen audience - there were some cat calls and as i got into it some explicit comments and instructions to hold my tits and touch myself which i did- there were also quite a few flashes from phones.
Then the light when out - i stood still and was aware of people around me hands touching and feeling but having been in the bright light i could only just make them out -maybe 6 or 8 lads were around me - - i was gently pushed into the chair and then was aware of being splashed with liquid (cum) as they mastubated on to me - then they moved away and the light came back on. I sat for a bit but there were no sounds - so i closed the door and went up for a shower !
Later I got an email with a short video and several pictures, some showing my cum splashed body.
the mesage was 'well done slut ' but we need to move to the next level -if you are ok with that - reply 'yes'
i replied 'yes'

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
Why did i reply -yes- why did i start this i the first place - maybe because alhough scarry it was like being drawn like a moth to the light - i just could not help myself (supply other motivation if you have insight).
The next day - Message was you have date! - end of term social! - can you dress as a school girl to attend?

If so will pick you up at 7. Dont worry about not knowing anyone -quite a few of the boys there -know you !!!!

• Love

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
Spent some time thinking of how to dress - this from Amazon

sg1.png
or
r1.jpg

26y old trying to pass as 17 / 18y - went with very short skirt - white socksnot boots trainers and tied crop no bra, navy knickers.

7 pm knock it was the same guy as the first night - Phil
got me to do a twirl and said would do but made me trun the skirt over at the waits to bring it up a bit - he saw me looking in mirror at exposed knickers - smiled and said yes they show but if you like you could take them off ! - we have all seen your pussy already!
I left them on and we walked out the college was just up the hill - coul feel the cold air on my exposed legs and middle - Phil kept hold of my hand. There was a bar as we approched a few of the 'boys' turned to look and smiled at me - had they seen me nude - probably i tought - i smilled back . Had a couple of vodka shots in quick sucession keeping my head down - there was a disco across the way. We danced -aware of short skirt and showing knicks - back at the bar and another vodka shot ----

Phil said you want to go to the toilet now dont you ? - i said no - he said yes you do lets go- after all your part of the evening entertainment . He took me out down a corridore - we entere the mens toilet - a couple of lad were in there - they greated me nice to see you again - i went red . Phil took me to the last stall - there was a box of condoms on the tank - he sat me on the loo seat - and explained i was going to give blow jobs for £5 or £10 the money going to the nights charity Oxfam - alternatively I could just donate £100 and he would delete the photos from his phone and try to get the othes to do the same - my choice
In anaswer i untid the tie of the crop top over my tits letting it fall open.
Phil stood by the open door, the first guy came in with his cock in his hand already hard- I moved so i was sideways on the seat - he stood over me - I took his cock beteen my fingers - he was young- i guided him to my lips and kissed the tip pushing his foreskin back with my tongue and probing his hole before taking the head into my mouth and rubbing my tongue over it - a few sucks and finger work and he came - i swallowed his cum but some ran down my chin between my tits - as he left i noted that a line had formed with guys watching, me perform as they waited in turn - they kept cumming- all were hard as they came in - some hardly lasted a second or two - a few pulled my hair and head but most let me control stuuf and they were so polite and young - quite a lot of jizz was getting on my face - Phil said lets stop a bit for you to clean up - use your knickers to wipe down - - i removed them and did they were soddon and i dropped then in the loo - it continued for what seemed forever - my jaw was really sore -
At last i was allowed up and did my best to wash off at the sink Phil looking on - I had to soak my crop top with water wipe down rinse it and put it on wet- nothing i could do about my skirt - i wanted to crawl home wet and degraded but was dragged to the bar - lights were bright I sat in the corner, drank some more vodka - several boys came over and talked to Phil - ginning at me - but in all honesty i had only really seen their cocks. Am sure i looked a sight - damp crop top - hair messed up - makeup gone - no knickers so legs held together ---
They announced that they had raised £145 for Oxfam mainly from the donation made by Phil who had 'worked with Jo ! to put on some physical education sessions' !
Phil dragged me out and home where we had sex on the floor infrount of the window - my skirt around my waist tits pulled free from my crop top, which he squuzed and pinched as he thrust into me - at least he didnt want a blow job! - he just left me a wreck on the floor -

The email the next day - containned multiple pics of me with different cocks in my mouth and a note see you Sunday slut for a walk in the woods
not sure of the rules here re posting one of the above pictures-

Attachments

• r1.jpg
    r1.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Love

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
Next day- walk in woods !
I was waiting outside for them. There were three of them and an Alsatian dog in the car- - Phil got out and opened the boot which had a rug in it – he said get in – I didn’t want to - but had no choice I curled up on the rug tucking my feet in hand under my head – it smelt dusty and there was a narrow canvas bag with something hard in it – he smiled down as he flipped the lid closed. It was dark and bumpy – had no idea where we were going. After a bit with too many turnings to remember it slowed and the bumps were worse then, we stopped.

The boot opened I blinked three lads were looking down on me – they pulled me out and held me while my coat was removed and they checked it for my keys and phone which all went back in the boot.

I was wearing a short skirt, trainers and now a tee shirt – bra and knickers – there were some wooden benches by the car park nobody else was there. They led me over to a bench and sat me down.

Ok here’s the deal we are going hunting in the woods – it will be dark in about two hours so we will meet up here then. I don’t agree with hunting or hurting wild animals so I said so – they just looked at me and laughed – don’t worry love its you were going to hunt! We have been doing slavery in college – you’re helping us with field work – but remember - Escapees who were caught typically were whipped and sometimes shackled. Some owners sold repeat escapees.
E1ECB2A.jpg

• Love

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
Prey

So if your caughtyes I managed – there will be consequences -maybe not a whipping or shackles but we need to give you an incentive to give us a good hunt – -- we have had a few ideas but maybe you want some input – we know you like things put in to you!

So lets suppose we catch you – we could make you strip draw lots to decide if

– tie you to a tree and take your clothes - leave you there while we go home – maybe check in the morning;

-tie you naked to this bench – you should know this car park is used by dirty old men going dogging

- take your clothes and let you make your own way home

- gang fuck you before one of the above

- use you as a paint ball target before one of the above

- make you crawl through mud and nettles before giving each of us a blow job then left to get home alone

Or maybe get you to beg and plead and ‘pay’ in kind to be taken home.

Think about it little slut

We are not heartless and will give you a small chance to escape

If you can get back to the car without being caught you win and you get to go home – maybe then you just strip off and serve us drinks like a good girl okyes ok I said hoping that this was the outcome.

Also we will give you a head start 15 seconds should do! or do you want to buy more time.

I was stunned and shocked they had come up with a really cruel but deeply exciting challenge, if I was to survive, I needed more help – ‘Yes please can I have more time’

Ok you can exchange your knickers and bra for 15 more seconds – I pushed myself up off the bench with one hand and dragged my knickers off with the other looping them off over my trainers – my naked bum now felt the wet damp wood and my short skirt hardly coved anything.

I reached up under my T unhooked my bra and handed it over.

Ok 30 sec head start - - how about one further second for each paint ball that Jeff loads his gun with and a whole 60 seconds if you agree to have your hands tied behind your back from the start.

I could not agree to being tied but maybe another 10 seconds for 10 paint balls – yes 40 second head start should be enough.

They rubbed my knickers over the dog’s nose – we all stood up – my bra ad knickers went in the car boot.

So i was to be the prey - and not only that i had agreed to there game and participated in it - taking off my underwear willingly for a few seconds advantage - now in skirt- T and trainers a bit cold - in a wood god knows where - with three hunters one armed and a dog - who was actually quite cute - i was pumped up and ready to run for my freedom. Or would it end ---
3199628_bc074a6.jpg 18.jpg

The Hunt --

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
The Hunt --

You have 40 seconds to run – I ran ---out of the clearing, where the car, down a path through the woods – as fast as I could go – stray brambles catching and scratching my legs – my skirt flapping up exposing my bum – I turned to look back they were watching, their designated prey trying to escape, I saw and sensed the dog straining on the leash – I stumbled, fell forward but kept going – rounding a bend in the path I was out of sight!

– I instinctively knew I must hide and think up a plan --- the woods were darker than the clearing most trees had lost their leaves which crunched underfoot.- How long had it been? were they hunting me even now? I started to panic - I dogged onto a turning off the main the path- trees were denser now branches catching my hair. My heart was pounding – breaths coming in ragged pants – I widely looked about – had to hide – time seemed slow grinding forward slowly – there was a mound ahead - I could hear sound of pursuit – could I – were they coming to reclaim their property? I climbed the mound and found a hiding place among some rocks (pic from www).

I held on to the rock supporting myself listening for the hunters, I could only hear my breathing and sounds of the forest settling in for the night. I need a plan but could not think straight – thoughts of my fate warped my mind –

Hung from a tree and whipped- zip tied left in a muddy pond to struggle and slowly sink - tied hung upside down over a mud hole slowly lowered until OMG - caught and ripped to bits by the vicious dog - tied to a tree and fucked and left - pictures from my mind-
d2.png 45c.jpg

I was pulled back to my real predicament by the sounds of running, leaves crackling under pounding foot falls and the dog’s chain clinking as he ran guiding the hunters to my smell of fear drifing through the trees.

I ducked down lower praying they would pass were they altogether I could not tell -dared not look– the sounds faded – I peeped out nobody and carefully skirted round the rocks hoping to move away from where I thought the hunt had gone but aiming to skirt around back to the car. There was more open ground in front bushes and undergrowth – I tried to silently cross it towards denser woodland about 100meters away. Halfway across I heard a sound – immediately couched down – could no see anyone – squatting on the balls of my feet I tried to lower my body down – my legs were spread and I could feel the grass and twigs against my pussy – my T was wet with sweet between my tits. Sounds of approach got louder I lay flat and squirmed through the muddy ground desperately sqehugging the ground squeezing under a bush pushing my body into the space below the thorny branches and the ground. The hunters were making quite a lot of noise – crashing through the wood- unafraid of the consequences which for me ran like rats around my mind. It seemed they were right on top of me – surely the dog could smell my fear. I crawled to the left deeper into the undergrowth nettles stinging my legs thighs and arms leaves and twigs sticking to me – as sort of camouflage.

As it became quite I crouched up making a run into the wood – but tripped and fell – lying taught and tense I thought I could hear them again – I jumped up and ran again but made some noise – they must have heard me as there was a shout – I ran off the path into undergrowth – brambles catching and nettles stinging my legs- I felt something fly past my leg – a paint ball- missed – then I heard go boy fetch and the dog was upon me – I stood still – they walked over to me – paint gum levelled at me – the hunt was over.

Consequences.

Ok slut your caught – do not move – the dog was called back and leashed – the paint gum menaced me – now slut – lets have your top off so we can see your tits - I complied throwing it over to them standing brazenly before my captors - Do you remember what we said we might do to you slut if you were stupid enough to get caught?

The fight went out of me I replied – Yes Sir –

Well -it was fun but didn’t last long maybe you would like to try again before we have our fun? Give you one final chance – you have 10 seconds before Jeff sees if his aim is not distracted by looking at your tits –

one, two --– I ran away from them - a paint ball cliped my shoulder stinging but a glancing blow it did not burst. – I jinked sideways and into the wood – but now I was disorientated – no idea where the car was or which way to go -no plan except put some distance between me and them and not get caught again.

After what seem ages, I stopped my mad dash and crouched by a couple of trees listening – I was scratched dirty and sweating – leaning against a tree I could feel its rough bark on my skin. The light was fading – I could hear no sound of pursuit - I started to worry I was alone - stuck out in the wood for the night - miles from home, half naked and no way to get back.

I circled round looking for a path – following it I hoped it would lead to the car park – it looked familiar there was a wooden shed sure I passed before - the car must be up ahead – then there was a crack and I felt a really bad pain in my midriff I doubled over clutching myself – red pain seeped between my fingers – I staggered on but was hit on the back and then as I was falling over half turning I was hit on my breast – the pain was terrible – naked skin no protection from paint balls.

Picture1.png Picture2.png Picture3.png

I lay in the dirt, they came over, one grabbed my hands holding them over my head painfully lifting me up - the other two grabed the sides of my skirt and knickers stripping them off me in one clean pull they dragged my naked body along the path to the clearing where the car was – It registered that I had nearly made it – but I had lost.

They sat me on the table of one of the picnic benches – pulled my legs apart tied my feet down to either side of the seat keeping my legs wide apart, my arms were pulled behind my back and tied together to the table top – I was immobile my damaged body spread exposed out in the open.

Open your mouth -slut – I did my knickers were forced into my mouth gagging me

They left me there going to the car, I strained to see - was this -was i to be left here -passed to anyone who came by - i struggled but they had done a good job -it would be dark soon - i felt cold and afraid.

jo36A

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 11, 2023
Uk
They returned ! holding cans of beer which they drank while talking about what to do with me next - it was a relief - they talked as if I was not present -only occasionally did there eyes drill into me - flicking from tits to between my legs where my cunt was open for inspection rarely did theu meet my eyes - I was dirty and coved in mud, bits of leaves twigs and red paint ball splats - tied securely, gagged awaiting my fate as the night drew in - I was worried if it was true the car park was used by doggers .

So slut caught twice - a major problem for you – it will be dark soon perhaps we should just leave you here –it would be like selling on a slave who escapes multiple times - that would be fitting?

I shook my head in protest flexed testing my bindings which just made them look on in an amused way.

Maybe you want to beg for us to -what - abuse you -but then take you home - what do you say –

Can’t hear you, I nodded tried to say please take me home –

We could take you home but - there are still some paint balls left in the gun which are technically yours - do you want them ? – I knew what he was saying but they had hurt so much on my naked skin --- how many were there 4 , 3 or 5 I was not sure - i could not agree to be there target for practice - especially not tied like this - the gag prevented me from communicating - just my eyes showed my fear

We think you want us to use the paint gun – look at how you have your legs, open presenting such an irresistible target. I shook my head and tried to close my legs – they laughed

A pair of goggles was put over my eyes – the gag removed – ‘as your screams are going to be such a turn on' – my mouth was dry – please no, please no I begged -let me please - i will do what you want - co-opperate with any sexual requests -

They just walked away -stood in line not that far away the first took the paint gun – aimed at my exposed crotch – I struggled fighting the ties – he took his time lining up the shot - i braced myself - he fired but nothing the ball missed going under the table top

He passed the gun to the next lad – he also took his time, dragging things out, making me squirm he also appeared to aim at my exposed pussy - he fired it missed don’t know where it went 2 down how many left - then it was Phils turn – he took the gun and walked towards me he positioned the barrel against my pussy , I could feel it but due to way I was tied could not see it, it was point blank – I whimpered he said only a few shots left best that at least some are on target - then he pushed the barrel agaist my lips moving it slightly from side to side until he eased the barrel inside me – I froze he looked amused but slowly pulled it out, I strained to see where it was -

Do you want to say anything slut before your cunts splatted – I shook my head - he pulled the trigger it made the noise and a paint ball hit the bench top with a loud splat showering red over my pussy.

I screamed you bastard – they laughed –

View attachment 110527

They untied me from the bench, tied my feet together – left hands tied – picked me up and dumped me in the boot the car drove off -

The boot opened we were by my house – I was lifted up and taken inside, ties were cut off, I massaged my limbs as they looked on my filthy body, feeling returned. They drank more beer while I went to shower and put something on. They wanted to know how I felt and were complimentary about what a good sport/slut I had been.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
I like this part of the story, I have a fantasy about being hunted by people with paint ball guns. I'm fooled into entering a competition which I think involves me taking part in a paintball contest, I've never been paintballing and certainly have no idea how it feels to be hit by a paintball.

When I attend the paint ball contest, I find it is far more than I thought and I'm to be hunted naked through the course. I am given the chance to leave and I decide too but I've been fooled and can't leave so I'm forced to take part in the game. It is of course far more detailed than that, I should perhaps write it out and share with those interested.

I think my desire for this comes from an incident in my teen years but so as not to distract from this story to much i have posted it here.
If you're interested.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals