What is your favorite part of being a sub?

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
I'm just curious what motivates/gives you the most pleasure the most about being a sub? Online or in person.

MY DADDY and I are strictly online so I know it's a little different then in real life. But for me I love when Daddy takes total control and I don't have to think about it. I love wearing a plug for him while at work. I love the fact that he knows I am horny all the time for him while I work because the plug keeps me very stimulated. Sometimes it is even hard to concentrate because I am so horny. And when Daddy tell me I did a good job or am a good girl omg that is the best feeling in the world.

Rubbersub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2023
That sounds absolutely amazing, i dont have any to controll me now😞 But the way you tell that is a feeling i want to know and could have done to

Reactions: Naughty nova

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
That sounds absolutely amazing, i dont have any to controll me now😞 But the way you tell that is a feeling i want to know and could have done to
You will find someone just remember do not settle. And you have thetrue power. Without your permission your Dom does not get to play with you. My Daddy listens to my limits. Yes he will push me to test new things but he also completely understands if I can't do something. I love trying new things for Daddy.

• Love
Reactions: Rubbersub and ritz

Featured Threads

New Personals