What kink got you into bdsm?

Naughty nova

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2023
Since my last post about trying a kink you haven’t tried yet seemed to be a hit.
let’s try, what kink opened up the world of bdsm for you?
it was spanking and bondage for me.
Ddlg was what brought me here. I am discovering many more. Bondage, pain, anal plugs, spanking

Reactions: Deleted account

Zanatas

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2023
fetlife.com
I discovered on e-sex on a fanfic site (we all have our cringe stories in our youth lol), she asked me to "slap her" and I immediately got confused but hey, it's online, it doesn't matter. Weeks later, she didn't need to ask anymore because I was totally into it

Reactions: chrisstim

RedSector

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 29, 2022
Victoria Australia
I could not have described it as a kink, my discovery was before finding you can pleasure yourself. I just started with pain and breathe play. By my early 20's moved from submissive to dominant. Now its a whole spectrum of things, my favourites are bondage, breast play and subjecting pain/pleasure - BDSM.

Last edited:

Humili8edDiaperGirl

Verified Slave
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 25, 2016
humili8eddiapergirl.bdsmlr.com
This is a complicated question for me. My friends joke that I started into the world kinky. And alot of my exploration began by myself as a child, before I knew there were words for the things that made me feel good and that others also enjoyed them.

When I was in the 4th grade we got the internet for the first time. I was the only kid in my class with a computer let alone the internet at home! I should mention this was the early 90s for you youngins 😉

Our family computer was in the basement and I used it unsupervised and unrestricted. One day while exploring AOL chat rooms I came across a truth or dare room and decided to go in and give it to look.

I should mention by this point in my young life I was already regularly expirementing with self bondage, temperature play, clitoral orgasms, self spanking, some pain, and having humiliation fantasies. I knew what I liked and what felt good to me, but none of my friends seemed to express any of these things so I kept them to myself. I also should mention I had no grasp of the language needed for my sexual organs or what happened when i felt really good as I was brought up in a conservative and sheltered manner.

Anyways back to my discovery of the AOL truth or dare chat room. Well someone dared me to put a banana in my pussy. I agreed as I figured why not try something new. Well what I hadn't realized is that there are 2 holes down there and how close they are and honestly I wasn't sure which one was a "pussy". So I got myself a banana and started to probe myself it felt good... I got slick and well my first experience with insertion ended up being my ass... oops! But was it oops if I liked it?

So this is why it's such a complicated question for me. As I got older and was in high school and more things became available to learn on the internet I was starting to grasp some of the terms and concepts as well as realizing I wasn't alone in my desires. As soon as I turned 18 I attended my first local munch with someone from college I had been exploring with (he was 2 years older and I was still in high school but taking college classes). Actually meeting others like me opened up a whole new world! My desire to explore and try new things could be facilitated by others who had experience and could teach me, show me, and share with me safety information. Gosh that was 23 years ago and I never regret taking the leap to go to that munch where I was by far the youngest person in attendance.

So anyways that's a little about how I got started with kink. Giggles, and way long and kind of involved I know! 😇

sissybitch69

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 10, 2023
Since my last post about trying a kink you haven’t tried yet seemed to be a hit.
let’s try, what kink opened up the world of bdsm for you?
it was spanking and bondage for me.
Feet and spanking for me. And now - over ten years ago - im submissive to almost anyone. Brat Goddesses really changed me...

subboise69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2019
After fantasizing over comic book, fucking my gf in her ass definitively opened a new world for me.

Reactions: chrisstim

jesseelizabeth

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Feb 18, 2024
I was younger, and as far back as I can remember, I loved getting a spanking! So spanking which has let to all out beatings got me into bdsm!

Ballerina Boi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2024
A girl in dance class had me wearing my tights and her leotard in front of her and her friend while playing "Batman". Of course they had me tied up in a hogtie really tight. I was about 11 at the time.

VexationTemption

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Man
  • Slave
Mar 29, 2024
So when i was younger i was kinda always aware of sex, and as far back as 4 i was always had intrest in pup play/plushophilia (I would constantly want to dress up as a pup and did unspeakable things to my plushie gal-)
Older and now im hyperfixated with bondage, spanking and such-

Reactions: Lilbabyprincess335

Featured Threads

New Personals