What to do with myself >.<

KittySlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 9, 2013
So I'm home all day while my bf is at work with nothing to do but clean >.<
We talked last night and decided that I should get on here and see if there were any suggestions of what I might do with myself all day while waiting on him to come home. I can text him/send pics to him at work. I also have a vibrator, clothes pins, lots of nifty household objects.

Also, I am looking for some ideas on what to do to him when he gets home. I want to be pushed and pleasure him like never before. He has already requested a blowjob, but I need to spice it up a bit.. make it a bit more challenging for me.

I might post pictures depending on what the suggestion/dare is. Mainly to be respectful to my bf :p

The anticipation is making me crazy already.

Last edited:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Before your blowjob how about a naru massage. There are plenty of videos on it.

Some other ideas for you to tease him during the day send him pictures of a striptease every so often letting him know what is awaiting him, or text him all the naughty things your doing at home without him.

KittySlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 9, 2013
Before your blowjob how about a naru massage. There are plenty of videos on it.

Some other ideas for you to tease him during the day send him pictures of a striptease every so often letting him know what is awaiting him, or text him all the naughty things your doing at home without him.

I'll look up videos in between cleaning :D
I was already instructed to wear nipple clamps while cleaning
And to clean my pussy with my vibrator
So maybe I'll take pictures of that ^^

themaster55

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 8, 2013
clean naked all day send him some pics(and us) of u cleaning different things. for when he gets home be on your knees infront of the door naked with clips on and with ur hands tied behind ur back, a blindfold on, and ur mouth open with a sign saying "free slave for use. all holes are open" around ur neck.

blue balls

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
do u have anything u could use that would b like a benwa ball?
how about some strong mints for the bj he might like that

KittySlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 9, 2013
do u have anything u could use that would b like a benwa ball?
how about some strong mints for the bj he might like that

Great idea on the mint thing!!
I think all we have is peppermints.. but he should feel it :D
I can't wait!

Also don't have anything like that >.<

KittySlut

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 9, 2013
Thank you all for the dares ^^
I got PMed quite a bit of them too lol

I ended up sucking his dick and balls for sooo long until I was begging him to just ram my ass as hard as he could til he came in it. I asked him what it would take to get him to do that.. so I had to ask to suck his dick again after every orgasm I had (which was a lot thanks to
All the dares that got me so worked up :D Then I finally got to get my ass filled with cum <3

blue balls

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
r u still taking dares?? heres 1 i dare u 2 cum only after u make you'r bf cum 10 times ;)

blue balls

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 5, 2011
ha ha then i guess ill b begging him for more and adding it up maybe it will take a week :p

Featured Threads

New Personals