SingelTGirl

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 21, 2011
WI
Very Quick Question,
Would A Butt Plug Be Concierd "Corporal Punishment"?
If So How Can It Be Used In That Way?

fantheflam3s

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2011
It really depends on the size of the plug, if you take it as punishment. Most wouldn't be, as they can be very sensual and can arouse easily, but not give much pain. Now, if you had one that was much larger than you've ever taken before (Say, you now take 3 inches wide instead of one inch) then it would probably be considered a form of punishment if left in for a long period of time.

As I just said, the easiest way to make it into a punishment is to take the plug, make it larger than your sub, or you has taken before, and be forced to leave it in there for a certain amount of time to make it unbearable.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I think leaving it in is not the actual punishment.
Using a bigger buttplug would inflict pain when inserting, after it gets in it is easy.

But a suggestion:
I had bought and tested an inflatable vibrating one. I counted how many times to press the pump until I get unconfortable. I established a max (to be safe). You can let the sub decide that.

Then turning it on vibrating get a good feeling, not unconfortable at all.
After a while after getting used to it, deflate it. This is the worst part, because it's hard to hold it in any more after that.

Try to do this to a sub in public.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals