Where To Begin

H3nr1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2019
I am a male college student who is looking to figure out what sex style fits me. I'm ready to experiment with all sorts of kinks. I am heterosexual and I doubt that will change. (sorry fellas). I don't necessarily know what I am looking for so I will be happy to try all sorts of roles, I just am not able to really get into the vanilla sex life and I'm looking to discover what weird things do it for me. If there is a better place to post a discovery post I would be appreciative of directions. If you want to experiment with me dm me and see if we click. I'm down to exchange pictures so that you can see what I look like and if I'm pretty enough for you.

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
The best place to begin is to meet new people in your area, a good place to find local events is fetlife. If you just want to chat online you should make posts like this one. But I think better would be to find out what's happening locally, maybe you'll discover you aren't interested.

Reactions: H3nr1

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I would also suggest finding a list of fetishes and printing it out (well maybe only do that if you have your own printer otherwise copy and paste into google docs). Then start going through the list. Highlight green for things that you know you want to try, yellow for things that you aren’t sure of so maybe read up more, and red for anything you know you don’t want to try. This can help you focus on only a few things at a time.

Honestly even if you’ve never tried anything there are some things you will probably know don’t interest you. For me scat and piss play are nos. Even though I haven’t tried them I have them as limits.

H3nr1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2019
I would also suggest finding a list of fetishes and printing it out (well maybe only do that if you have your own printer otherwise copy and paste into google docs). Then start going through the list. Highlight green for things that you know you want to try, yellow for things that you aren’t sure of so maybe read up more, and red for anything you know you don’t want to try. This can help you focus on only a few things at a time.

Honestly even if you’ve never tried anything there are some things you will probably know don’t interest you. For me scat and piss play are nos. Even though I haven’t tried them I have them as limits.
I didn't think about that. I kind of knew I had limits like exhibitionism, but I think having a list would be super helpful. THX

DaveDunkin

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 13, 2019
Also kinks and fetishes may change over time, just as people change over time.
There is a pretty general saying, you don't know what you like unless you try it out.
However, I guess the thought of evolving into genres you don't want to be in can be strict hard limits but you don't really know, if you actually would like it or not. :p
Same with hetero or hetero-flexible sexuality. It's not always the dick that you crave, but maybe more so the overall affection of a giving person or maybe the thrill of going with something you would never want anyone to know about you and your slutty inner self wants to keep as a dirty secret.
It's a rabbit hole, there is no right or wrong, you'll find out by doing things.
There should only be one rule, always play safe!

Reactions: poetrylover828

Featured Threads

New Personals