Win your fantasy shoot with Sissy Jayci

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
EDIT: it's probably still a really bad idea, but it is now a competition, so long as I get enough entries, say three?

I had a really bad idea to do this as a competition, collect fantasies, post them anonymously for Kinktalk to vote on and the winner gets my body as their toy for a fantasy film or photoshoot and a sissy blowjob...

See the attached poster for full details of the prize, exclusions, terms and conditions etc.

You can post your entries here or by private message on either Kinktalk or on my imagefap profile https://www.imagefap.com/profile/SubbySecret

To enter, fill out answers to the below four questions

Where?
Wearing?
Doing?
To Finish

I'll give you a couple of samples from my own naughty mind

SAMPLE 1

Where?

In a living room

Wearing?
Maid uniform consisting of black and white basque top with suspenders, thong, white stockings, black high heel pumps, cock tied to vacuum cleaner

Doing?
Vacuuming with dicklet tied to the vacuum cleaner on a short leash so that it's constantly tugging at the dicklet and hurts when sissy has to bend down. Mistress/Master filming occassionally tugs on leash to further torment and humiliate sissy

To Finish
On completion of chore of tidying living room, sissy has to crouch down on her heels and give POV head to Mistress/Master holding camera

SAMPLE 2

Where?
Parking lot or street nearby clothing donation bin

Wearing?
Blouse, skirt, bra, thong, stockings, suspenders, heels

Doing?
Striptease to music, placing each item into a bag in the open clothing donation bin drawer until sissy is naked except for stockings, suspenders and heels

To Finish
Sissy walks towards camera until sissy can be seen bending over passenger side of a car. Mistress/Master filming sissy then changes POV position to inside car where sissy is propositioned to get in and give Mistress/Master head. Sissy is then kicked out of car and filmed walking away down street

Attachments

• 1158974807.jpg
    1158974807.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals