Woman and Her Son Visit the Grandparents

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
Prelude: A recently divorced woman begins having a sexual affair with her eighteen year old son. In this story they take a road trip to spend the weekend at the woman's parents house. The woman is driving the car and her son is sitting in the the passenger seat.

[The story starts now]

A beautiful thirty six year old woman and her eighteen year old son take day long car trip to visit the woman's parents. After being on the Interstate Highway for about an hour, her horny son leans towards her and trys to unzip her jacket. She keeps pushing his hand away and tells him to stop, but he does it over and over again. After a while she just gives up and lets him unzip the jacket then she takes it off.

505_1000.jpg

Her son begins fondling her breasts and gets excited, so he unzips his pants. His hard cock springs out then he grabs his mother's wrist and guides her hand to him. The woman strokes his cock up and down for a few minutes then he suddenly says, "Mom, start doing it faster because I'm ready to cum any second now!"

The woman's car is almost new and she doesn't want a cum stain on the carpet. She tells him to hold the steering wheel straight then leans over and lets him ejaculate in her mouth.

The mother and son arrive at her parents house during late afternoon and the four of them enjoy a nice home cooked meal together. About eight o'clock the woman's parents retire upstairs for the evening. The woman and her son are sitting on the couch together and the son immediately puts his arm around his mother and tries to kiss her. She playfully pushes him away from her several times then eventually opens her mouth and they begin tongue kissing.

After a few minutes the woman stands up and takes off her clothes then gets on her knees between her son's legs. She unzips his pants and pulls them off then begins sucking his cock.

504_1000.jpg

After a several minutes the woman tells her son to stand up and take his clothes off then she lays down on the couch. Her son quickly strips naked then mounts her and they begin fucking. The woman's moaning and the sound of their bodies slapping together wakes up the grandparents. They come downstairs and are shocked by what they see. They tell their daughter and grandson to stop having sex, but their grandson ignores them and keeps fucking his mother. After two or three minutes the woman's son suddenly pulls his cock out of her and stands up. The woman quickly gets on her knees then her son shoves his cock in her mouth. He grabs the back of her head with both his hands and feverishly fucks her face for a short time then ejaculates.

The grandparents are disgusted. They tell their daughter and grandson to put their clothes on and get out of their house. The woman and her son leave the grandparents house and get a motel room for the night.

The next morning they take a shower together then get back on the bed and perform various sexual acts in different positions.

500_1000.jpg

After about thirty minutes the son gets on top of his mother and they begin fucking missionary style while tongue kissing each other. The woman starts yelling, "Oh my God. Oh my God. Yes, yes, yes! Fuck your mommy! Give your mommy a good fucking! Fuck her! Fuck your mommy!"

For several minutes the son roughly fucks his mother then suddenly stops and ejaculates in her.

The woman becomes mildly angry and says, "Honey, I told you more than a dozen times to never ejaculate in me. A mother can have sex with her son, but the son should never shoot his load of sperm in her. When that happens it's called incest and I will not take part in such deviant perverted behavior."

The woman's son replies, "I'm sorry Mom, I promise that it won't happen again. Let's get dressed and go to the restaurant. I'm really hungry."

After having breakfast the woman calls her parents and says, "Hi Dad, I just want you to know that I am sorry and want to apologize for my behavior last night. I don't know what came over me. My son and I have never done anything like that before and will never do it again. Please forgive me."

The woman's father replies, "Honey, you don't have to apologize. Your mother and I were shocked at first, but then we had time to think about it. We have never told you before, but we are swingers and have casual sex with strangers at our house. Your mother and I want you and your son to come over tonight at the same time and spend the night with us. If you would like to, we want to swap partners. Your mother said that she and your son will use the guest bedroom and we can have the master bedroom. Is that something that might interest you?"

The woman says, "Dad, I do have to apologize because I just lied to you. Ever since my divorce about six months ago, my son and I having been having sex every day of the week and sometimes more than that. To answer your question, we will spend the night with you. My son was just telling me that his grandmother has got an awesome slender body and would like to fuck her."

Last edited:

Fantage

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 1, 2015
Nice story! Love a mom and son fucking!

Featured Threads

New Personals