Would you like to Take Advantage and Benefit Financially?

DH070176

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 27, 2021
For context, I identify as an emotional masochist and thus seek out partners who enjoy making my life more difficult and miserable. One way is enforced time wasting, which can come in many forms. I have recently come across a post that is very appealing and may even benefit the dominant on here.

If you are interested in exploring this then do send me a message via KIK at dh070176. I also have Teamviewer set up on me device and the ID is 200 700 047 with Pw DirkHofmann (also for any login screens).

With that being said, here is one idea of many how you can gainfully make use:

In the subject of „making the slave do something that is worthless to him/her and wastes his/her time“ I think solving captchas for money may have some potential for those that cannot meet in person. I found it rather punishing. In addition to using the slave’s brain as a cheap and completely exchangeable resource, the task is completely absorbing. It helps others with their nefarious deeds. If one is lucky, one can earn 50c for half a day.

There are so many wicked elements to it. E. g. that the funds earned can be irrevokably transferred to a different (master‘s?) account. Or that whoever supervises the execution of a task can see when and how captchas were solved.

Solving captchas arbitrarily reduces the effort neccessary on the dom's side to check work quality. A simple assignment resulting in two days' work would be: "I want at least $1 transferred into my account by Monday morning 6am EST". Or maybe pit two slaves against each other. Setup two accounts, give out the credentials at the same time and say: "The one transferring 1$ first into my account wins."

What a wonderfully cruel way to keep a little minion busy while trivializing the value of his time; the 21st century equivalent of working in the mines.

Featured Threads

New Personals