Young Dom Looking for Serious Female Subs

Subdreamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 2, 2016
Hello,

First, let me tell something about myself. I'm Peter, male, Dutch, 18 years old. I've discovered bdsm a few years ago. I've read a lot of books and talked to a lot of people. I don't have much experience as a Dom, but I do have experience as a sub. Until 3 months ago, I always thought that I was a sub, but I found out that I love to dominate much more than that I love to be dominated. I'm a born rigger, bondage is one of my favorite things of bdsm.

Now let's talk about you. With you I mean my sub to be. You are not here to have some quick fun and run off. You are here to be trained and serve your Dom. I can have long discussions with you about everything, from cooking to politics to books. A huge plus is a good sense of humor. Another plus is a love for bondage, although we won't do that much, because it's a cyber dom-sub relationship. You can be unsure, I understand that. I'm a caring, but-strict-when-necessary Dom . I don't mind about skin colour or religion, I don't care about breast size or hair size. The thing I care about is inside you. I care about your mental health and status. I want someone who shows their true them to me, not just acting like you want to serve me/be my sub.

If you're interested, leave a message, or Kik me. I respect safewords and limits. We will have a good talk before we start, so both partners know what they're getting into. I prefer a young woman, no males. Fur further info, please Kik me.

Kik: Subdreamer017

Featured Threads

New Personals