young slave, 19, seeking for online mistress - kik/skype

desireofayoungslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 5, 2021
Hello mistress,

my name is Mark. I'm 19 years old, student, living in Vienna/Austria.

You might ask yourself what is a boy at my age doing on a platform like this?

I've always been curious. I think it's very exciting to meet someone from a completely different country. Especially if you are sharing such a special desire. The desire of dominance and submission.

Thats why I started thinking about searching for an online-mistress. Not only can I improve my englisch skills, I also can share a passion with someone special.

Even if it's just online, I think there are still ways to enjoy a education like this.

It should be a long-time relationship if possible cause I want to enjoy that feeling of getting formed by mistress.

I am opend mindend and what I would really wish for ... a mistress who would like to form a young slave ... not only through texting ... if there is trust I would like to show more .. experience more .. vocemails .. challenges and showing proof .. even being your slave in front of a cam .. with toys and ready to obey ... real cum control and so much more ..

I'm not looking for payments. Its just about joy and passion.

I just think it would be very interesting to get to know someone from such a diferrent country. Especially the U.S.

I truly want to obey, even if the possibilitys are limited...

Mark

Featured Threads

New Personals