Another tit torment lesson from the Doctor

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So just about everyone has some of these lying around at home, the humble clothes peg or clothes pin can be used a in host of different ways to torment tits and nipples (and other things too). Now you may be reluctant to try them so here is a nice simple way to get a taste of their pinch. Take one and clip it onto the fleshy web between your thumb and first finger, how does that feel? Not too bad, think you can handle it on your nipple now or maybe start with a tweaked up flap of skin on your tit instead. Now there are many different types around and all will feel different, some have much more powerful springs than others hence the test I described should always be used first. You should also try pulling them off and indeed if you intend to try that on your more sensitive bits try the hand test first as you may find rough spots may graze your skin. I know some who like to use some fine sandpaper to smooth the sharp edges on the wooden pegs but I haven't ever had an issue myself.
So give them a try, both better and worse than you expect. And as usual I have put up an album with some nice examples for you to experiment with.

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/albums/tits-and-pegs.7765/

Updated link, Dec 2018

Last edited:

Denial_Girl

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 18, 2015
Wow, amazing pictures droptokon. I'm impressed...and tempted yo experiment. ..

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Be sure to let me know if you do have go at this and how your experiment works out.

Featured Threads

New Personals