Humiliate me Photos

imjustlittleme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
May 17, 2011
Hey, im just about to move away from home so it should be easier now, looking for some ideas for some photos to take, i will consider any that are requested, anywhere doing anything wearing anything and will post to my album the ones i chose to do.

mistresslilly43

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
sydney
backwards

pick your prettiest set of bra and panties - thong preferred , and put them on backwards ,so the bra strap across your back now holds your boobs tight ,and your panties - thong preferred , rides up between your open pussy lips , and I thought that we should choose what pics you put up

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
Have someone take pics of you giving a blow job in the middle of a pub.

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
- a pic before you paint them (see post from hollyann)
- A closeup of your pussy
- A full nude one
- In your underwear (or less) somewhere outdoor. (bonuspoints if people are in backround ;-)

bethch76

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 5, 2011
Hey, im just about to move away from home so it should be easier now, looking for some ideas for some photos to take, i will consider any that are requested, anywhere doing anything wearing anything and will post to my album the ones i chose to do.

why not you try for soft flash for first photos? this what i do and like so very much. maybe also you get like for this. for instance i ask passerby for take photo of me and friends i wear very short skirt and sit on wall and show leg but no underwear. hehehehe. this guy face go very red when he get sight of my pussy but not to let friends know you not have the panty on. only camera show no panty and guy behind camera of course. hehehehe

dmoe

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2011
Could start off by posting some nude pics of yourself in your album.

ehm

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 16, 2011
Get some Rope, 3 beer bottle caps and a marker.

Write on your tits ' ehm's slut' and tie them tightly from the base so you will get a 'mushroom effect'. slap them around a bit so they will be nice and red.
Play with your nipples until they're hard and now bend the bottle caps, use them as nipple clamps.

You're not done yet, first take a pic like this. Now you're gonna edge. Now your pussy is all wet and aroused use the third bottlecap as a clit clamp.(pic)

Now you're going to masturbate again and just before you orgasm, take off all the bottle caps.
Take a pic of your marked tits and clit from the tight bottlecap clamps.

Let me know how you liked it.

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Ah, the girl who always ended up on the sofa after a night out. :D

How about a picture like the popular old antique oil paintings of a nude girl on a sofa :)

Lurk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2010
Lotsa ideas

1. Sexy school uniform pic - tiny little skirt, tiny little shirt, tie, belt and lots of lipstick - full body shot

2. Same outfit, bending over facing camera with camera at an angle to see your nipples down your shirt

3. Bend over facing away showing 3/4 of your ass while turning your head sucking your finger and doing your best 'take me to bed eyes' to the camera

4. Undo all the buttons on your shirt and pose like you're removing it, but don't show anything.

5. Pose with back to camera and your skirt slid down showing 1/2 your ass.

6. Still with back to camera but at an angle to see sideboob, remove shirt and lay it over your back, like how businessmen carry coats.

7. Drop the shirt and wrap the belt around your tits covering your nipples. Kneel with your legs spread wide in front of a mirror but just hide your pussy with your skirt.

8. Back to camera, but doing a sexy face and bending over with your skirt halfway down your legs.

9. Kneeling in front on mirror again, belt covering tits, and wedgie yourself with your tie.

10. THE BIG NAKED ONE - Remove belt and tie and stand up, legs spread fairly wide and hands above your head.

Also you could do a show on Cam4?

holdinon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 2, 2011
how about one with you naked bent over showing your ass while you pull your ass cheeks apart.

Come-Here

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 6, 2009
A selection for you to pick and choose from at your leisure:

Top unbuttoned while you are in a park
Photo upskirt whilst sitting in a bar/restaurant (panties optional)
Same but on public transport
A photo of you in less clothes than you would usually wear in a lift
One of you in a naughty pose in a changing room
One where you are naked but covered by items of food

Have fun!

Frenchplayer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 3, 2010
- a picture of you in a public place, with "kinktalk" written on your forehead.
- once again, in a public place, with handcuffs.
- naked in an elevator.

Banana_king

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
wow some of these dares are just crazy well heres mine just do a dare with you bending down and seeing your panties or thong from your skirt also make sure panties are see through and you might be on my hottie of the week

Masteralex1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 11, 2011
Take a sharpie and write the most humiliating things you can think of on your face and your body

csgs

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 12, 2011
From your profile pics it looks like your flexible so peel a banana and put it in your pussy, now bend forward as far as you can and try to suck it.

Hh32

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2011
A pic of you in a whipcream bikini and one with the bottle In your pussy

Featured Threads

New Personals