U.K. & Ireland

Bliverpool

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 24, 2010
31 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

hope I can make this adverts stand out and catch somebody's eye.

About Me:
I'm a 31 year old male living in the UK. I live with my girlfriend who does not know about my sub side (and I'm afraid it's got to stay this way). I'd say I'm about 90% sub 10% dom. I much prefer my sub side and I'd love to find a suitable owner who I can please. During the day I'm a student at uni and during the night I am a DJ in a bar. While I can't perform many tasks at home due to my living circumstances I am able to do tasks at work, at uni or while I am out and about.

What I'm looking for:
I am looking for a new owner who I can serve. I'm not looking for anything short term, in fact the longer the better. I'd love to start slowly and build up as I get to know my new owner and she gets to know me. I'm certainly not looking for a one night session! I love to serve and please. I love to know that my owner is enjoying setting me tasks and she is getting a thrill from having me do things to please her. I am looking for an owner who will care for me but push my boundaries while not getting me into too much trouble. Age is unimportant for me as is looks, colour, size and shape. An open mind is the most important thing I look for in a new owner. I am happy for my owner to be anywhere in the world, though a mistress in the UK would be a huge advantage. I do not mind what your experience level is as long as you're honest.

Our relationship:
I will view myself as your property to serve as you require. I will perform quick tasks, long term tasks, keep blogs, write reports, supply photographic/video evidence of tasks. I am your toy. I will be loyal to you and serve nobody else but am happy if you have other subs. I have a couple of friends who know about this side of my life but most of my friends are unaware. As time passes and we get to know each other better I will provide you with the passwords for my MSN, Yahoo, GetDare, email accounts so you are able to monitor my activities and take tighter control of me. I will never ask anything of you but I am happy for rewards from my mistress if I please her. I will always be 100% honest with my mistress and will never lie about tasks. Unfortunately I can not have my face in photos of tasks, I hope you understand. I am happy to communicate however my new mistress sees fit, email, chat rooms, MSN, Yahoo, Twitter.

My Experience:
I have some experience of serving an on-line mistress but other than that my experience is limited. I hope my mistress understands this and can help me to grow and push my boundaries. I may seem quite scared with some things compared to other GetDare members but I hope that with time a good mistress can bring me out of my shell. I have a vibrating butt plug but I think it might be too big to perform tasks with. I am happy to buy toys, items or clothes that my mistress asks within a reasonable budget.

Requirements:
I require evidence that my mistress is who she says she is. I would hate to be performing tasks worrying that my mistress was possibly a male pretending to be a female. In order for me to relax I would request that my mistress sends me a photo of herself holding a piece of papers saying "Ben's Owner" and her name. I am happy for my mistress to be clothed in the photo and it does not need to include her face (though this would be a bonus), as long as I am able to see my mistress is who she says she is.

Limits:
I will not do anything that leaves permanant marks or anything with urine or faeces. These are my hard limits. I am not a fan of messy tasks as they do nothing for me. Other than that I am very open minded and very happy to try new things to please my mistress. I am sure I will find new limits as I experience new things, but I hope a good mistress will help me find these and maybe push them.

I hope that you can see from my advert that I am keen and willing to put effort in for the right mistress. If you are interested in taking ownership of me please PM me or email [email protected] and tell me a bit about yourself and why you think you would be the best owner for me.

Thank you for reading

Ben

• Kinks:
Very open minded and happy to try most things to please.

• Experience:
I have some experience of serving an on-line mistress but other than that my experience is limited. I hope my mistress understands this and can help me to grow and push my boundaries. I may seem quite scared with some things compared to other GetDare members but I hope that with time a good mistress can bring me out of my shell. I have a vibrating butt plug but I think it might be too big to perform tasks with. I am happy to buy toys, items or clothes that my mistress asks within a reasonable budget.

• Limits:
I require evidence that my mistress is who she says she is. I would hate to be performing tasks worrying that my mistress was possibly a male pretending to be a female. In order for me to relax I would request that my mistress sends me a photo of herself holding a piece of papers saying "Ben's Owner" and her name. I am happy for my mistress to be clothed in the photo and it does not need to include her face (though this would be a bonus), as long as I am able to see my mistress is who she says she is.

Featured Threads

New Personals