Time for a Contest!

Who get's your for a vote! Please limit votes to one male and one female.

• wet_slut

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • BlondeSlut

• Bettyboop61969

Votes: 32 76.2%
  • wedgieboy

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • evpierced

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Attention Female Dare Sluts, Subs and Their Masters

I tried to start this once before but between illness and the holidays and travel I failed to get it started. Well, I think it is high time to kick this contest off. I want all interested parties to let me know, we will discuss rules likes and dislikes... I need to hear from you by the weekend. I would like to be able to begin the first round next Monday. Please contact me soon.

I am looking for female subs, or just sluts that like doing dares. I would like to find a few females interested in doing a weekly dare competition where the members of kinktalk will vote to decide who completed the dare the best. Please contact me for more details if you are interested in competting. Masters also are encouraged to enter their subs in the compitition as well. All limits and rules will be agreed upon before the contest begins.

BlondeSlut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2012
Attention Female Dare Sluts, Subs and Their Masters

I tried to start this once before but between illness and the holidays and travel I failed to get it started. Well, I think it is high time to kick this contest off. I want all interested parties to let me know, we will discuss rules likes and dislikes... I need to hear from you by the weekend. I would like to be able to begin the first round next Monday. Please contact me soon.

I am looking for female subs, or just sluts that like doing dares. I would like to find a few females interested in doing a weekly dare competition where the members of kinktalk will vote to decide who completed the dare the best. Please contact me for more details if you are interested in competting. Masters also are encouraged to enter their subs in the compitition as well. All limits and rules will be agreed upon before the contest begins.

I am still ready :)

Earnest

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 9, 2013
You mean like daring a girl to get out your car at Walmart and take her clothes off?

After she does that, you drive away and leave her there...

157_1000.jpg

Is that what you mean?

Well heck, I did that with my daughter the other day.

Count me in...

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Hurry Hurry! Dare Sluts and Slaves

I still need to a few more girls to sign up for the Contest. if you have any questions be sure to message me. This will be a lot of fun!

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
attention Masters and dare sluts

This contest will start tomorrow, I need more girls signed up. I have a few male slaves interested in competing although they may need to compete in a male only catagory since we obviously have different parts to work with.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Ok today we Kick off the Contest

Our Opening Dare was suggested by Wet_Slut: "Here's an opening dare just so everyone can see all of us fully. Take pictures of your full body with whatever you wish to use. This can be toys, bondage, writing, etc. Be as creative as possible and show everyone what you're working with." All entrys must be posted by Midnight Friday Night.

Pictures are NOT required as proof of completing the dare. Although it could make getting votes more difficult. Written reports are suggested as well. Create an Album Titled "Dare Contest 1" for the First Contest. If you are not posting personal pics then please post something of your choice so you will have a place to post your dare a report of what you did. Remember without pictures your report must be excellent!

Limits: Permanent, Stretching, Extreme Pain, Openly Public, Urine, Scat, Vomit, Toilet Play, Illegal, Family, Friends, Animals, Videos And No Pictures with face, Anal.
(If any participant wishes to go outside these limits that is their prerogative. In some case it may even help them get more votes.)

Please send me a pm if you have any questions.

Kitty

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 8, 2013
Meow.
All entrys must be posted by Midnight Friday Night

Just a suggestion, you might want to add in which time zone that is, since different users may have different timezones. ;3

I apologize if you did already but I didn't see it.~

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Thank you for pointing that out Kitty, I think Friday night at Midnight Pacific Time should give everyone ample time to post there album and make a report as required. I will try to open polling by noon on Friday if at all possible. I will allow voting all weekend and a winner will be announced Monday at Noon Pacific Time. The winner will choose the next dare, as well as a penalty for the person with the least votes. I hope everyone is working hard to prepare.
Good Luck everyone!

PS. I am new to this so please feel free to make suggestions.

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
Just a suggestion. The subbie types seem to sometimes lack the ability to come up with forfeits. Not always, but often. Perhaps the winner should choose from a list of suggestions posted on the thread, with the option of adding her own.

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
some might be shy and not want to post the album what if you had a neutral party or something post so that the girls could remain anonymous to a degree if they wished. So if any girl falls in that you could assign someone to send pictures to and they would create an album and description for the girl and give her a fake name for the voting.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Great Idea!

Just a suggestion. The subbie types seem to sometimes lack the ability to come up with forfeits. Not always, but often. Perhaps the winner should choose from a list of suggestions posted on the thread, with the option of adding her own.

Thank you DomDaddy, I must agree! It is always a struggle for me to come up with dare ideas. Of course I am Very Submissive. Anyone wishing to post ideas please refer to the contest limits listed and keep in mind we will have both a male and female catagory.

bettyboop61969

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 20, 2012
Anonymous Entries

some might be shy and not want to post the album what if you had a neutral party or something post so that the girls could remain anonymous to a degree if they wished. So if any girl falls in that you could assign someone to send pictures to and they would create an album and description for the girl and give her a fake name for the voting.

Good Idea Shadowice0823, If anyone would like to enter this contest and would like to be kept anonymous please feel free to private message me and I can help make sure we get an album created for that person. Thank you bunches, Shadowice! ;)

Twisted

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 2, 2011
I love it, this should be good fun, I can't wait to start voting :)

Featured Threads

New Personals