22/m/master seeks female slave

Alias

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 6, 2013
Hello perspective slaves. As the title implies I am seeking a FEMALE (sorry guys) slave for my personal enjoyment.
About me: I am 5'11", red hair, pale skin, glasses. Very dominant. I do NOT like sharing my toys so I expect to be your only Dom.
What I'm looking for: a female sub, preferably one with webcam, though that's not required. I will eventually require at least photo proof that my commands are being fulfilled, but they need not include your face and I realize that a certain level of trust needs to be built up before we get there
My likes: complete control (orgasm/wardrobe/bladder etc) bondage, pain (to an extent, I don't want to damage my possessions) humiliation, private and public, piss... That's all I can think of for now
My limits: I will never ask my slave to do anything involving their family, scat, or anything that is illegal. Also, I will respect the limits of my slave, so anything she tells me is a limit can be included here as well, even if they are among my likes
How to apply: send me a pm describing yourself, including any likes, dislikes, and limits you have. Tell me a little about yourself, why you think you would make a good slave basically, and well go from there

Featured Threads

New Personals