Want to be in my album? (18+) (M/F)

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Hey guys. This is your chance to be in one of the fastest growing albums on Kinktalk with 31 pictures allready uploaded, now you can too.

Ok so if you don't know, I have an album here called Pictures of Others. It is an album full of slaves I have or do own or people who have done dares for me. Their is some very good slaves in their such as Hood, Billychip, Coolsnoopi and a couple of others. Ok so I am hoping to get images of other users on this forum to put in this album. They can be male or female. I currently have no female's in pictures yet so I would love for some girls to prove they are just as daring as boys and submit some. Here are the pictures I would like submitted. You don't have to send all the pictures but at least 1 is wanted. If you want to send more then fine. Now face isn't needed however putting your face in does do a lot for the picture. As you can see in my album I have some slaves who have posted their faces such as Robdublin, Daremenow, Coolsnoopi and Billychib. So send me one or more of the following images to -

[email protected]

Starters​

1) A Picture of you completley naked on your knees looking at the camera with your hands behind your back. Can blur face out if you want. Also have New2this54 written on your body somewhere, if you post with face then post it on your forehead, if you don't post it on your chest or something.

2) Males Only A picture of your knees with your cock in a glass full of something messy like Ketchup but your whole cock has to be in this glass. My name should also be on your body.

3) Girls Only A picture of you with your legs spread in the air and toothpaste smeared over your vagina's holding a sign above your vagina with my name on so you can see my name and your Vagina full of Toothpaste in the picture.

4) A simple Picture of you on your knees however your legs should be spread out. Pegs on your nipples would be good but not needed if pain is something you don't like. I would also like it to say "Property of New2this54"

5) A picture of you sitting crosslegged on the toliot. You can have your face in the picture if you want but if you don't want your face in the picture I want the picture to show your toes up too both your nipples atleast. Once again New2this54 should be written on your chest.

Extreme​

6) A picture of you sunbathing on the beach wearing either nothing or just a bikini. Yes, that goes for both males and females with the bikini. Once again your face doesn't have to be in the picture but it would be better. I once again want New2this54 to be posted on your body somewhere. Now I understand not everyone has access to the beach so you can either do this in your garden if your a wimp, a street road or a park bench.

7) Go anywhere where there is a tree and tape or tie yourself to it nude. I want a picture of you tied to the tree with New2this54 written somewhere on your body or have the sign with my name on also taped to the tree. Face is once again not needed. I would like a Full Frontal for this but if for some reason you cant do Full photo's make it so we can atleast see my name, a bit of you to show your nude and that your actually tied to the tree.

8) This one requires you to show face It is the most simple pose I can give a slave. Just a picture of you naked standing infront of the mirror taking a picture with your phone. This one will require you to show your face so if you don't like showing your face. Don't do this one.

9) A picture of you completly naked. On your chest you will draw a portrait of yourself as best as you can. All over your arms and legs you will write my first name. Abbas. You have a choice. You can either cover your face or your genitles however you can only use your hands to cover the area you pick. This requires a full body shot. You don't have to cover anything but if you do you have to choose.

10) A full frontal picture of you naked wearing nothing except a nappy however that sounds too easy to be on my extreme dares right? You will write New2this54 on your chest and you will fill the nappy with a total of three messy products you can choose them. You can post your face with this picture if you want to but you don't need too.

Clothes​

11) A Picture of you dressed up as a Superhero. This could be anyone from Batman, Superman, Captain America. Remember their is a big difference between a Hero and a Villian. Now I know that you aren't going to go out and buy a costume for one dare so if you would like you can either use house hold materials to make you look like a hero, actually buy a costume or get completley naked and draw the costume onto you. They are your three options. In your hand you should hold a sign with New2this54 on.

12) A Picture of you dressed up as a Supervillian. This could be anyone from The Joker, Cthulu, The Bain, or someone else. Remember their is a big difference between a Hero and a Villian. Now I know that you aren't going to go out and buy a costume for one dare so if you would like you can either use house hold materials to make you look like a hero, actually buy a costume or get completley naked and draw the costume onto you. They are your three options. In your hand you should hold a sign with New2this54 on.

13) A picture of you dressed up as an animal of your choice. How you dress up is up to you to decide. You can be such animals like a Cow, Horse, Dog, Cat or Bunny. Anything. However if you do post a picture of you dressed up, you once again don't have to post a face but you do have to post a face if you use face paint. I want you to send me the picture but somewhere, my name has to be in their.

IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 YEARS OLD, PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANY OF THE NAKED PHOTO'S. THANK YOU.

7)

Reactions: Nekhard

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
You should start this album again. Just make sure everybody is adult before posting their picture.

I believe a great part of what attracted me to this thread was the notion that you would display my pictures and I would have no control over it anymore.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
You should start this album again. Just make sure everybody is adult before posting their picture.

I believe a great part of what attracted me to this thread was the notion that you would display my pictures and I would have no control over it anymore.

The problem is finding enough people to be in it. Ok fine if you send me the pictures to [email protected] I'll post them

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
OK. I'll take them and send them to you when done.

secretspanker

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 8, 2013
United Kingdom
please add pics to my social groups

:eek:sorry-i dont know how to 'start a thread' -anyone reading this-i want pics of girls dressed as 'naughty schoolgirls'-all over 18 naturaly!to add to 'schoolgirl' social group,'wonderwoman' pics for my 'wonderwoman' social group,'natural' redheads for 'gingerholic' social group,pics of girls legs for my 'sexy legs' social group,and finally some 'whipped women' pics-preferably elitepain/moodpictures ones www.elitepain.com and www.whippedwomen.com

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
How to make a new thread

1. Find the forum you want to post in such as for the thing your talking about, on the main page click "BDSM - Kinktalk" You should be here -

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/forumdisplay.php?f=6

The page should then say:

Sub-Forums : BDSM Search this Forum
Dominant Lounge
Switch Lounge
Submissive Lounge

Underneath "Submissive Lounge" it should say New Thread in like a red button click that and start typing your thread.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
Great news! I'll try to take one or more of these pictures to populate it.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
Great news! I'll try to take one or more of these pictures to populate it.

I'm hoping for the "or more" option here. I currently have two slaves working on providing me with pictures for the album. Remember [email protected] I would love to see a few of your pictures include your face. That would be amazing for the album. I'm sure your quite sexy but as you know, Face pictures are not required, well except the one clearly marked. Number 8.

Nekhard

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 2, 2013
I'm hoping for the "or more" option here. I currently have two slaves working on providing me with pictures for the album. Remember [email protected] I would love to see a few of your pictures include your face. That would be amazing for the album. I'm sure your quite sexy but as you know, Face pictures are not required, well except the one clearly marked. Number 8.

Face pics are off limits for me.

Featured Threads

New Personals