12 Dares of Christmas for Dr. O - Part 2

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Three things before I go into this dare report.

1) A huge thank you to Dr. O. for agreeing to bring this idea out of retirement. We all owe him for providing us with the opportunity to complete these dares.
2) I am late in the dare report. I did three of the dares within the agreed upon time frame, but I did not get the fourth done and I did not write the report, so I failed and deserve to be punished for my failure
3) I had agreed to do all the dares within one week, so any dare I did before Monday, I am redoing. If there is interest, I will post reports for the first three dares even though they aren't in the REAL report.

8. Collect a bunch of small dry twigs, enough to cover a regular sheet of letter size
(A4) paper. They should be small enough that you can easily snap them up. Lay a towel on
your seat of preference (can be anywhere you will sit for half an hour or more) and
arrange the twigs into an overlapping mat. Now sit your bare ass on the twig mat and
wait 30 minutes, when the time is up toss a coin twice and use the following to find
your fate.
2 heads, you're done!
1 head and 1 tails, wait another 15 minutes then try again.
2 tails, squirm your ass around and wait another 15 minutes then try again.
Keep going until you have tossed 2 heads or you give up in which case you must ask for a
punishment.

Performed Tuesday December 4, 2018
This dare was the one that I did not do previously, so I wanted to do it first.

My boyfriend was at a business dinner that evening, so I was able to do the dare in the backyard like it really should be done.

I began by taking a shower and getting dressed as if I were going to the gym - black Calvin Klein sports bra and sports thong underneath a white T-Shirt and grey yoga shorts. I put a little make up on, just to make myself feel sexy and put my hair up. For some reason, dares are always more fun when you "prepare" for them...

Dressed appropriately for going out in public, I jogged down the street to the park to grab a handful of twigs from the park. When I got there, I found my way to a quiet bench and sat down for a few minutes. I reached down to my crotch (outside my shorts) and massaged myself to orgasm before getting up and gathering twigs. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I broke them up and put them inside my sports bra against my breasts. It was REALLY exciting, but it was pretty uncomfortable. I got about half a dozen twigs in each hand and jogged back to my house. The titty twigs poked and scratched with every step, but I have to be honest and admit that it really turned me on.

At the house, I carried the twigs to the backyard and set them out, then went back to the front yard to gather more. I just felt that collecting these "in public" was more thrilling. It turns out, we had a LOT of twigs on the lawn and I carried a LOT into the back yard. Looking at the pile, I had an idea.

I took off the t-shirt and yoga shorts, and my shoes and socks - until I was only in the sports bra (still with the titty twigs) and sports thong. I walked to the garage (barely visible from the street) and got a rake. Barefoot and in bra and thong only, I raked the backyard, gathering all of the twigs into one huge pile. I spread them out until it was about 4 inches thick and realized it was big enough to lay down on - PERFECT!!!

I got my cell phone (I had installed a coin flip app on it) and was ready - but first I had to put the rake away. In the garage, almost in view of the street, I slipped off the thong and bra, put them and my keys on top of my folded shorts and t shirt on the floor of the garage, visible from the street.

I leaned the rake against the work bench and straddled it. I ground against the side of the wooden handle for a few minutes until I orgasmed on it. After I came, I walked out, closing the garage door behind me. Now, I was totally naked, outside, with no clothes nearby and my keys to get into the house in the garage. I could open the garage with the keypad that is in clear view of the street.

In the backyard, I took a deep breath. I was going to lay down, face up for 15 minutes at a time until I flipped two heads. If I flipped two tails, I would roll my body twice to the right, four times to the left and twice to the right.

After getting two heads, I would lay face down and repeat.

And, after getting two heads while laying face down, I would SIT on the pile (as the original dare suggested)

While face up, the SECOND coin flip was two heads (30 minutes). For face down, the second flip was two tails so I had to roll back and forth and two more flips before two heads (one hour face down) My first coin flip while sitting was two heads. So, for those of you counting, I was outside on the twigs for one hour and 45 minutes. Yes, it had gotten dark by then.

I still had to get my keys and clothes out of the garage, which meant that I had to walk out, in view of the street and open the garage with the keypad.

5. In one day masturbate 3 times to orgasm. Each time must be in a different location,
must use a different method (i.e. finger clit, insertion, toy, humping, ect) and each
session must be at least 1 hour apart.

ALSO performed on Tuesday December 4, 2018

Congratulations to those of you that noticed I had masturbated in the park with my hand and the garage with the rake. Now all I needed was to make myself cum a third time and another dare would be done. ;)

For this one, I walked out to the back fence and squatted down in the shadows. From where I was, I could see into the neighbor's bedroom window but they couldn't see me in the shadows. I played with my breasts with my right hand and fingered myself with my left (I am right handed, so this was really odd feeling but A LOT of fun)

6. Dress up slutty or at least sexy including sexy panties. Now go to a public place
such as a mall etc and go into restrooms. Lock yourself in a stall and strip off all
your clothing totally. Put the panties on your head and count SLOWLY to 100, you can
masturbate if you want (no orgasm allowed) but not required.

Performed on Wednesday 05DEC2018

For this dare, I wanted a full day's build up, a full day's "scent" and very visible, distinctive panties. I wore, all day at work, matching Smart+Sexy "Cabana Banana" yellow lace thong and deep v bralette. After I got off of work, I went to the grocery store and into the restroom. I locked myself inside a stall, stripped totally naked, even taking off my rings and necklace. I dropped the bra on the floor and put the panties on my head, the crotch panel as close to my nose as possible. I counted slowly to 100, gently pinching my nipples with each number... once I got to one hundred, I reached into my purse and pulled out a pair of lace boyshorts (bright blue) - took the yellow thong off of my head and put the clean blue panties on my head. I slide my finger into the crotch panel of the yellow thong and gently circle my clit slowly while counting backwards from one hundred.

I was CRAZY turned on. I got dressed in the bright blue lace boyshorts and matching lace bra (these were also Smart+Sexy, I forget what the specific color is, but the bra is an underwire with no modesty lining) I put the yellow bralette in my purse and stuffed the yellow thong into my mouth and walked out into the store. I immediately left and drove to the mall. I did take the thong out of my mouth (it was really difficult to keep it in my mouth) and carried it in my purse. I went to a dressing room and stripped naked, putting the blue panties on my head and counted to 100 while the blue bra rested on the ground, visible to anyone glancing under the door... I stuffed the blue panties into my pussy and pulled on the yellow.....

I shopped while wearing the yellow lace lingerie for about 45 minute until I ducked into a bathroom and stripped down AGAIN, putting the yellow thong on my head and leaving the yellow bra on the floor to be seen. After getting to 100, I pulled the blue panties out, put in the yellow thong put on the blue bra. This time, I closed fewer buttons on my blouse - this highest button I did was BELOW the bra's center part.

I left the mall and drove home. I was so turned on, I was on my knees sucking my boyfriend off almost as soon as I got in the door. I swallowed his load before going to the bathroom to take the thong out of my soaking wet pussy.

Last, but definitely not least....
7. Decorate your naked body as a Christmas tree, use actual tree trimmings or improvise
with whatever you have. I will also allow you to draw the decorations on if thats
easier. When done stand for 20 minutes with your hands on head, extra credit if you have
a window or doorway you can show off in.

Performed as soon as I freshened up after the panty on head dare

I came out of the bathroom and changed into comfortable gym shorts and tshirt. My BF and I talked a bit and I intentionally nagged him about Christmas decorations hoping to get a reaction. It worked. He bitched about having to decorate the tree. PERFECT

I smiled, handed him some scotch tape and said "I will make it interesting" and I slipped off my shorts and shirt. I stood up, feet about shoulder width apart and stretched my hands out high above my head. "Decorate me..."

He seemed to enjoy this. He spent about half an hour putting ornaments on my body. When he was done, I stayed like that while he put the lights on the tree.

Yeah. We fucked that night. :D

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Wow! As always a great detailed report, well done even if it is late. Very sneaky of you to combine two tasks but as I had overlooked that possibility it is allowed. The extra effort and initiative you have shown in these is wonderful, really getting onto the spirit and not just doing the bare minimum to complete them. For this reason I am willing to accept them late and will be posting the final 4 parts Sunday evening, there will be an added penalty for being tardy but I think you will enjoy it anyway.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
Wow! As always a great detailed report, well done even if it is late. Very sneaky of you to combine two tasks but as I had overlooked that possibility it is allowed. The extra effort and initiative you have shown in these is wonderful, really getting onto the spirit and not just doing the bare minimum to complete them. For this reason I am willing to accept them late and will be posting the final 4 parts Sunday evening, there will be an added penalty for being tardy but I think you will enjoy it anyway.

I have to admit, I felt a *little* guilty for doing two at once. I was also tempted to try and do all four at the exact same time, but I couldn't work it all out.

mountainsteak2

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 17, 2018
These reports are incredible! I've been having a blast getting caught up and can't wait for the next installment. Christmas itself may even be a bit of a disappointment just knowing that these reports will come to an end.

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
These reports are incredible! I've been having a blast getting caught up and can't wait for the next installment. Christmas itself may even be a bit of a disappointment just knowing that these reports will come to an end.

Perhaps, if we asked nicely (and I told him what I am doing Christmas Eve) Dr O could have a CHRISTMAS PRESENT dare for us...

Reactions: mountainsteak2

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
omg! so hot to read number 8!! glad you.dont have nozey neighbors!! but that would have been awesome to be spotted...such a turn on to read!

Featured Threads

New Personals