18 m slave looking for any age master or mistress

need-to-b-used

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 4, 2013
hey there. firstly thanks for taking the time to read my ad. i am here seeking a online long term master to enslave me use me train me make me the useless nasty slut boy i am.

About me
i am mark and i am a 18 year old slave from Europe.( it says 21 but wouldn't let me change it). I am of a slim build and am 5ft10 in height. I live at home with my parents and i am currently single but i do regularly hang out with friends and have a social life. ii go to college during the week but am mostly free throughout the afternoon to evening time. I am Caucasian and I have brown hair green eyes.

What i am looking for
I am looking for either a master or mistress but mistress would be preferred but im not picky.I am seeking a serious, long-term, online relationship - by long term I mean a relationship that will last over many months and possibly even years when I find the kind of Master I am seeking. By serious I mean I am only looking for people dedicated to such a relationship and no time-wasters. I would like such a relationship to be constant, daily as often as possible - although I am aware that at times both I and my Master will be unavailable - I am seeking someone who for the most part will be in constant contact via email, messenger. I want to be given daily, weekly and monthly tasks to complete, rules to follow, assignments set and punishments dealt when I don't comply like a good little fuck toy should. The one thing I desire more powerfully then anything else; I want my Master to bring out my potential! What potential is that you may ask and I'll answer this - to turn me into the totally filthy, nasty, revolting lil slut boi that I have the potential to become with the right Owner.

experiences
I am a bisexual but i have mainly done stuff with girls. just like any other guy i have done pretty much everything with a girl and nothing with a guy. i have never done a M/S relationship out side of cam. i have never found the right person offline. when it comes to online i have things from bondage spanking wedgies piss play pet play feminization cum play. i have had other master for athe last year but i have none right now hence the ad.

sissy play
humiliation
feminization
bondage
bdsm
spanking
wedgies
mild pain
cbt
cum play
degradation
water-sports
rules
and many more

Limits
hard pain
scat
illegal
animals
family
scars

There are thousands of male slaves! Why Me?

First of all, I’m not a one who is looking for a mistress to relive myself and then disappear. If you go for my Hard Limits, I will speak up and discuss that matter with you. I don't think you want a some kind of 'robot' as a slave who do everything you tell him to do.

Secondly, I will be honest with you all the time. If I fail to do what you told me to do, I will tell you the truth.

Thirdly I’m expecting only a one mistress. I’m not a guy who says, ‘Hey I have a dick. Any kind of living female please helps me!’ type. Once I find a Mistress, I’ll worship her and will not look for other Mistresses.

Fourthly ll try my best to please you and be a good slave and do what you tell me to do and then report back to you.

Fifthly, I’m not a sexual psycho person and I’m sooooo talkative. I’m a normal guy, so I think you will find it interesting to train a normal guy to become a slave other than training a guy who is already a slave. In that way, you can train me to your desires, so I will be all yours. What can you expect by training a non-normal guy, Miss?

And finally if you like what you read then pm me back or email me on [email protected]

please no one lines i put effort in to this ad so i expect some sort of a response.

thanks for reading

Featured Threads

New Personals