18 [M4F] Dallas, Texas - Sincere submissive seeking first Femdom relationship, both online & IRL

Mathochism_

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 14, 2018
Hello! I am an 18 y/o virgin male submissive looking to enter into a Femdom relationship with a strict yet caring Domme. This will be my first BDSM experience, and I am eager to please whomever may be willing to take me in as their submissive.

Due to my current living arrangements, the relationship should be mostly online. However, I would like to meet up for real-life sessions occasionally, so You should live within a reasonable driving distance to Denton, Texas (my location). (This would also make chastity enforcement a viable option.)

I want the relationship to be serious. I want there to be a strict regime, and I want to be made to think about You almost every day. And while I’m not looking for my soulmate or anything like that, I would like to get along with You reasonably well outside of kink, so our personalities and interests should be compatible.

A little about me:

I am a very obedient submissive; my devotion to You will be unparalleled. I will go above and beyond to please You, whatever it takes (provided my limits are not violated). That being said, I can be a busy person, so I may not be available 100% of the time. I ask that You respect that. Moreover, I still live with my family, so during most of the day I will have to do tasks quietly and obscurely so as not to draw attention to myself. (There is a 40-minute window each day where I am home alone, though.) I do have a guest room outside my house in which I can be as loud as I want, but only after everyone has gone to bed. And this is not to say that I am unavailable during the day - not by any means. I’ll just have to be careful.

My main kinks include:

BDSM (obviously)

Humiliation

Pegging

Anal play

Chastity

Mild CBT

Pain

Cum eating/play

Mild feminization

Forced bi

Body worship

Foot worship

Spit/saliva play

Piss play

Olfactophilia (fetish for natural bodily smells)

Oral/deepthroating

Spanking/hitting

And probably more that I just can’t remember. Keep in mind this list only includes MY kinks; if You are into something that I am not, I am of course still completely willing to indulge You.

I do have toys I can make use of (among them are an 8” dildo and some feminine clothes), and I am willing to acquire new toys at Your request (within reason).

My limits include:

Incest in any form;

Causing permanent or severe damage to myself;

Social suicide/doing anything in such a way that reveals ‘this’ side of me to family or friends;

Extreme financial domination - I am fine with sending You a small gift every once in a while, or buying things for myself, but ONLY after sufficient trust has been established. I will not send You $20 right off the bat; I need to believe You’re in it for more than money first;

Self-scat play (not necessarily opposed to it in person);

Blood/edge play

Anything illegal or given (like, I won’t fuck my dog, but I shouldn’t have to tell You that)

My body type is average, I suppose. Maybe a little better. Perhaps an exercise routine is something we could work on. I do have body hair, but I’m willing to shave.

I am 5’10”, white, and reasonably attractive. I have dark blonde hair and blue eyes.

Outside of kink, I am a student. I am currently finishing my last year of high school, but if all goes well, I will matriculate at Rice University next fall. I have a passion for astrophysics, mathematics (hence the username), philosophy, and anthropology which I hope to pursue further at Rice.

My other hobbies include video games (I play on PC), reading good fiction, board games, intellectual discussion, skydiving, mountain climbing (never done it but I would really like to), hiking/camping, and extreme travel, to name a few things. To give you a better sense of who I am as a person, I’ll say that I identify strongly with the INTJ personality type; I feel it describes me almost perfectly.

What I expect from You:

I mentioned we should be compatible. A compatible partner, to me, is one who:

• is intelligent
  • is understanding
  • is genuine with Her dominance
  • is willing to meet up for real-life sessions occasionally
  • is at least somewhat attractive (shallow, perhaps, but I’m not so foolish that I will self-righteously tell you that physical attractiveness does not matter when choosing a partner; it absolutely does, and it is arguably one of the most important things in the initial stages of a relationship)
  • is not old enough to be my grandmother
  • has at least vaguely similar interests and fetishes as I do
  • knows how to type (I know it sounds trivial, but it is a serious pet peeve of mine)

I think that just about covers it. If You have any further questions, please feel free to send me a message. I look forward to chatting!

I can be contacted through these platforms:

Kik: Mathochism_

Email: [email protected]

Featured Threads

New Personals