18 [M4F] Obedient Slave seeking Online Mistress.

theplayer_1997

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 10, 2016
Hello Mistress!

So, I've been trying this for a while, and i've had no luck so far. The 2 people who did contact me turned out to be guys, so PLEASE be willing to verify (you do not need to show your face) with a pic.
I am willing to do almost anything and take videos as proof. I'm fairly inexperienced, but open to try out new things(anal, mild cock and ball torture, cum control, etc).

A little bit about myself:
18 year old submissive STRAIGHT male, fair-brown skin, slim and fit(not muscular), average penis, really nice butt.

Things i'm into:
Dirty talk, name calling, humiliation(sph if you're a size queen). Also i'm totally willing to sharing videos of me performing whatever task you have in mind. I'm absolutely ok with cum control, cum denial, anal(still a virgin so please take it slow), teasing, etc.
I want you to be harsh, strict and very controlling, and make me do things with my body that i have never done. But please resect my limits. :)

The only limits that i have are :
Face pics, extreme pain, involvement of a third party(family/friends) and anything that would destroy my image in public.

Kik: theplayer1997
Have skype, but prefer kik.
If you prefer some other means of communication, please don't hesitate to at least tell me. I'll try. =)

And please be a female!!!!

New Personals