18 male sub looking for 18+ female Mistress

imashowyahowda

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2015
Hey there thanks for taking the time to read my post I am looking to be trained by a mistress as long as it doesn't involve anything I'm not into I'm looking to do all this through kik so my kik is my name on here so if your interested kik me and say your from kinktalk and your looking to be my mistress or domme

Likes are anal, wearing girls underwear, nail polish only when I'm home alone and it comes off when I know I'm not gonna be alone, Masterbating, Basically anything that isn't on my dislikes.

Dislikes things I will not do pain with dick (depends on what) or face, no sticking anything up my penis, pee, poo, public in any way unless it's just wearing girls underwear underneath my clothes when I go out, Make up, beastiality, family, friends, diapers, illegal, blood, there's more but I can't think of them

Would like to try ice cubes, sleepwear (where you decide what I wear to bed only if I have it).

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
I'm not a domme, mistress or looking for a sub of any kind so I can't say that it makes a large difference to me, but generally if you make a statement such as "as long as it doesn't involve anything I'm not into" it's helpful to follow up with either what you are into or what you aren't into. You might have a better chance of receiving replies if you expand on the condition you placed forth.

Featured Threads

New Personals