18/yo sex slave looking for master

SluttyMaiden

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2021
Flint Michigan
Hello, I'm Daniella, but I mainly go by Ella. I am 18 years old and a bisexual female. I have no experience per say, but I've read up a lot on this and would love a master to serve. I'm looking for something that would start online and then maybe grow to relocation on my part.

I would like a master who is kind, yet strict. One who respects me and will allow me to have a life outside of our relationship.

My main kinks are nipple torture, sexy dress up, ddlg, pet play, body writing, pussy torture, orgasm denial, and mild pain.

My hard limits are anal, tattoos, piercings, public, needles, ice, wax, blood, scat, piss, incest, and bestiality.

I hope to find a master who I will enjoy serving, thank you for reading. Please send me a pm with your kik and we'll discuss terms and such

Last edited:

Sklavenhalter

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 26, 2018
Hello, I'm Danielle, but I mainly go by Dani. I am 18 years old and a bisexual female. I have no experience per say, but I've read up a lot on this and would love a master to serve. I'm looking for something that would start online and then maybe grow to relocation on my part.

I would like a master who is kind, yet strict. One who respects me and will allow me to have a life outside of our relationship.

My main kinks are nipple torture, sexy dress up, ddlg, pet play, body writing, pussy torture, orgasm denial, and mild pain.

My hard limits are anal, tattoos, piercings, public, needles, ice, wax, blood, scat, piss, incest, and bestiality.

I hope to find a master who I will enjoy serving, thank you for reading. Please send me a pm with your kik and we'll discuss terms and such
Contact me on kik: sklavenhalter79 for a longer talk about what you are searching for

jackofalltrades

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 18, 2015
Hello, I'm Danielle, but I mainly go by Dani. I am 18 years old and a bisexual female. I have no experience per say, but I've read up a lot on this and would love a master to serve. I'm looking for something that would start online and then maybe grow to relocation on my part.

I’d be glad to chat with you and see if we’re good for each other... my kik is samuel.colt25

Featured Threads

New Personals