18F need a dom big bro/dad :3

vynny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2023
new here and looking to further explore my kink ^_^

it's kinda difficult navigating here so any links to resources and newbie guides from mods would be really appreciated

im interested in a big bro to be clingy and needy with :) and chat about my day. i need someone who can shower me in compliments but also degrade me and dominate me

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
new here and looking to further explore my kink ^_^

it's kinda difficult navigating here so any links to resources and newbie guides from mods would be really appreciated

im interested in a big bro to be clingy and needy with :) and chat about my day. i need someone who can shower me in compliments but also degrade me and dominate me

am i doing this right? lol

kik me @vyndettaa
Easiest way is search terms up in the search bar. New, first time, newbie, beginner etc. I’ve replied to lots of new people here. So some of my prior posts are linked to good info. You can view peoples profiles by clicking tapping on the name. Profiles will show a members prior posts so you can get a feel for the legit ones and the thirsty guys just seeking some easy pussy.

Reactions: Bloodymarryx

Thomas_tigany

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 14, 2020
Im a 29 yo dominant man from belgium. My skype:live:.cid.d76fa98ec829d80f and snapchat: thomastigany

cwolfgang

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2022
Jersey City, NJ
I'd very much enjoy getting to know more about you and get started on some basic dom/sub tasks if you're interested! kik: @cwolfgang (Included a pic of something you have to look forward to).

Attachments

• IMG_4154.jpeg
    IMG_4154.jpeg
    81.6 KB · Views: 5

Featured Threads

New Personals