19/F: Album Humiliation?

YourWhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 15, 2014
Today I've been horny as hell and I feel like taking some extremely degrading pictures for a new album. I'm going to do it later this evening. Any ideas?

Apart from showing my face, I'm up for most things. I can't wait to show you my whore body and the disgusting things I'm prepared to do to myself.

What do you want to see?

Asteroth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 29, 2014
Gaping. Stuff largest objects you can in your ass and pussy. Make photo before, during and after. Show how much can you take.
Some pictures in traditional slave pose - kneeling, hands behind your back legs open wide exposing your pussy.

dam4u

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 1, 2014
Get naked, get some clamps and clamp up those pussy lips wide open and those tits. Go outside to a semi public place and take a piss.

pleasureandpain

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2014
You're going to put a pair of clothespins on your nipples and write "grope me" across your tits and "I need abuse" on your tummy and take a picture. I want to see both a full frontal (except for the face, obviously) and a close up on your tits. You will then get on the floor on all fours and masturbate to orgasm. You will take pictures of this, too. You are to repeat the phrase "I am garbage" in your head while you are cumming. Don't forget to lick off your cunt juices from your hand. You will then post your pictures and thank everyone for paying attention to you.

November

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2014
Get on the kitchen table diaper position legs in the air wide apart and masturbate. Then climb down and crawl on all fours to the toilet ( better with something stocked in your ass) and sit down on the toilet without the seat and take a piss.

myplaytime

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 27, 2014
First do a nude full frontal from the neck down. Then you may add your toys or writings in subsequent photos.

CorkLeeroy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
Show us your pussy, then shave off one side of it, and take another photo. You cannot correct this for a week.

CorkLeeroy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 30, 2014
Very enjoyable. We should start a thread where someone does this and then nominates one of the people who made a suggestion to do it next with some form of a time limit.

Featured Threads

New Personals