19F Submissive 4 Dominant

NightSubmissive

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2022
Hello sir/miss, thank you for clicking on this thread. I am very grateful that you are reading it.

I am here to look for an online only dominant who is willing to train me, and possibly own me for a period of time we settle on. I definitely want to have a discussion with you first before we jump into anything so please respect that.

I am in school, I'm almost in tenth grade despite my age due to being held back and past problems. My school is done online and my times are fairly flexible, so I can be available to chat throughout the day. Play however will have to be done at night or during the early morning (before 11:45am). Weekends I will not be available

I AM...
- nineteen years of age
- female
- bisexual
- a submissive

MY KINKS ARE...
- pet play
- bondage
- degradation
- dressing up
(I am okay with more as long as they are not my hard limits)

MY DISLIKES ARE...
[This section are things I would be okay with as punishments]
- spanking
- tit torture
- orgasm denial
- pushy torture
- humiliation

MY HARD LIMITS ARE...
[These are things I won't ever do)
- anal
- needles (including piercings and tattoos)
- piss
- scat
- blood
- illegal stuff

If you are willing to discuss a possible relationship with me, please pm me. If we decide we are compatible, I can give you my kik.

I await you sir/miss

Ronnal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2022
Hi I like to see u pet be a good sub and snap me or Skype me pm me ur name and acc name

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Why do you feel it is ok to use a title such as “pet” with her prior to having any discussion whatsoever? Also making her out to be “good” or not based on telling her to send you a message ?
Just because someone identifies as “a sub” doesn’t mean she is “everyone’s sub”

She made a detailed solid clear post and you just half assed a response.

Reactions: XXSteveDom and Megu

Ronnal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2022
Why do you feel it is ok to use a title such as “pet” with her prior to having any discussion whatsoever? Also making her out to be “good” or not based on telling her to send you a message ?
Just because someone identifies as “a sub” doesn’t mean she is “everyone’s sub”

She made a detailed solid clear post and you just half assed a response.
an important question is why strangers interfere in my things, how I handle things and how I write things is probably my business and I just don't understand why I ask random types to refrain from doing this, thank you very much
If I had asked you for an opinion I would have but I didn't so don't always write people your opinion thank you and just because you think you are experienced no one cares here thanks mostly I don't care thanks bye

Last edited:

domry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 28, 2017
an important question is why strangers interfere in my things, how I handle things and how I write things is probably my business and I just don't understand why I ask random types to refrain from doing this, thank you very much
If I had asked you for an opinion I would have but I didn't so don't always write people your opinion thank you and just because you think you are experienced no one cares here thanks mostly I don't care thanks bye
I would say they interfere because your attitude of self entitlement comes across strongly in your post and they would like to help you to develop and grow as an individual my advice would be to take the feedback and consider why you felt the need to behave the way you did, she has not consented to be your submissive and your post shows how little you understand of the importance of consent and should raise red flags among any corners of the kink community if you would like to discuss this matter further consider a post asking for guidance in the lounge area I'm sure people there would love to educate you 😉

Reactions: XXSteveDom

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You don’t need to ask for an opinion. You posted on a public forum. And as I have said to many others here acting in similar manners. I will ALWAYS speak up when I see bad behavior that could be leading a newcomer astray to believe that it is the way the kink world works.

My experience level doesn’t matter one bit here. You’re the one who applied titles and expectations to someone without consent, agreement, or even conversation beforehand. That speaks for itself to everyone regardless of level of experience.

Mifotus

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 20, 2022
Hello sir/miss, thank you for clicking on this thread. I am very grateful that you are reading it.

I am here to look for an online only dominant who is willing to train me, and possibly own me for a period of time we settle on. I definitely want to have a discussion with you first before we jump into anything so please respect that.

I am in school, I'm almost in tenth grade despite my age due to being held back and past problems. My school is done online and my times are fairly flexible, so I can be available to chat throughout the day. Play however will have to be done at night or during the early morning (before 11:45am). Weekends I will not be available

I AM...
- nineteen years of age
- female
- bisexual
- a submissive

MY KINKS ARE...
- pet play
- bondage
- degradation
- dressing up

MY DISLIKES ARE...
- spanking
- tit torture
- orgasm denial
- pushy torture
- humiliation

MY HARD LIMITS ARE...
- anal
- piss
- scat
- blood
- illegal stuff

If you are willing to discuss a possible relationship with me, please pm me. If we decide we are compatible, I can give you my kik.

I await you sir/miss
Add mifo97 on kik

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020

I AM...
- nineteen years of age
- female
- bisexual
- a submissive

MY KINKS ARE...
- pet play
- bondage
- degradation
- dressing up

MY DISLIKES ARE...
- spanking
- tit torture
- orgasm denial
- pushy torture
- humiliation

MY HARD LIMITS ARE...
- anal
- piss
- scat
- blood
- illegal stuff

I await you sir/miss
Hello,
We are not a match as i am a pain type dom.
But remember few things.
First dont share your personal info just to any one. Kik is still fine if you are using kik for this.
Second. You are new and want some one to train so dont put being owned in future thing here just yet. If you two are match than you will understand.
Third as you are here to train first try to avoid noobs
Noobs: newly created accounts or account with low posts and comments.

Posts and comments helps you understand what type of dom.the person is.
And in the end if you dont find the right dom just by that you can put a thread with a title like f sub training center.
People can post your training based on your likes dislikes and limits.
And it will keep your tasks under the watchful eyes of people who have experience in training subs.

Reactions: spitbowlboy

BlaqNV

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 16, 2022

I AM...
- nineteen years of age
- female
- bisexual
- a submissive

MY KINKS ARE...
- pet play
- bondage
- degradation
- dressing up

MY DISLIKES ARE...
- spanking
- tit torture
- orgasm denial
- pushy torture
- humiliation

MY HARD LIMITS ARE...
- anal
- piss
- scat
- blood
- illegal stuff

I await you sir/miss
I shall wait for your details

Featured Threads

New Personals