19m, looking to try something simple, but kinky.

VirginCock93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 5, 2022
I’m extremely vanilla, but I want to try something. I don’t have toys or anything, and live with my family. I’m willing to send pics or vids with proof, as long as my face isn’t in it. Remember I’m new to anything sexual, so I’m not gonna do anything crazy, but I’ll try to keep an open mind.

sevnine

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2022
There's some ways to dip a toe into feminization/sissification without any toys. Try these out for a few days.

1. Only refer to your penis as your clit/clitty

2. Anytime you need to pee, sit instead of standing, tuck your clitty between your legs, and bring your legs together so you can no longer see it.

3. Experiment with edging. There's a lot of ways to enhance your pleasure this way, sometimes having to do with sissification, and sometimes not. Just masturbate until you're close to finishing and stop. It'll take some practice to get right to the edge without finishing.

4. In the same vein, experiment with denial. Don't cum for several days or even weeks. Edging during this time will make you even hornier without a release.

5. Play with your nipples. Flick them, pinch them, pull on them, try different things and see if any feel right. You can make some impromptu toys out of things like laundry pins and chip clips.

Reactions: VirginCock93

VirginCock93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jun 5, 2022
You know what, that sounds a little odd, but I don’t see why not. Thanks for the suggestion.

Featured Threads

New Personals