Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)
City
Somerville
Kinks
chastity, *bondage, *mental domination, *mindfucking, *light cbt *edging, *mild humiliation, *joi, *orgasm control,
*anal, femdom, chastity cages, handcuffs, prostate vibratiors, fleshlight, rope
Limits
financial, *scat, *urine *,blood, *blackmail, *beastailtiy, *trash eating. canning
*anything involving a significant amount of pain or piercing y
Experience
A number of years of off and on online experience

Chastity slave170

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 19, 2018
Somerville ma
I am a 20-year-old male living just outside of boston ma. I am currently unemployed and looking to go back to college for criminal justice. I am very new to this lifestyle I have been in it less than a year.
My experience has been solely online domination. I have served 2 different mistresses in the past I served both of them loyally and obediently. What I have to offer is my openness to trying new things (within my limits) also offer a flexible schedule and a large availability, While I am new I am a fast learner and take directions well..
my ideal domme would be kind yet strict but understanding. she would also be willing to teach me and help introduce me more to the bdsm lifestyle. They would also either be able to relocate, close to boston/somervile ma area, or open to online domination.
kinks
chastity, *bondage, *mental domination, *mindfucking, *light cbt *edging, *mild humiliation, *joi, *orgasm control,
*anal
*cum eating
Limts *financial, *scat, *urine *,blood, *blackmail, *beastailtiy, *trash eating. canning

garbagefetishman

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 10, 2020
We cannot allow users to be abusive, overly aggressive, threatening, or to "troll". This does not follow our rules.
I am a 20-year-old male living just outside of boston ma. I am currently unemployed and looking to go back to college for criminal justice. I am very new to this lifestyle I have been in it less than a year.
My experience has been solely online domination. I have served 2 different mistresses in the past I served both of them loyally and obediently. What I have to offer is my openness to trying new things (within my limits) also offer a flexible schedule and a large availability, While I am new I am a fast learner and take directions well..
my ideal domme would be kind yet strict but understanding. she would also be willing to teach me and help introduce me more to the bdsm lifestyle. They would also either be able to relocate, close to boston/somervile ma area, or open to online domination.
kinks
*anal
*cum eating
Limts *financial, *scat, *urine *,blood, *blackmail, *beastailtiy, *trash eating. canning
Eat fucking trash with maggots filled and drink garbage juice from the bottom of bags

Hollyjj1a

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 23, 2017
kinks
*anal
*cum eating
do you have skype

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Eat fucking trash with maggots filled and drink garbage juice from the bottom of bags
Why would you even bother responding like this here? First off he clearly identifies as a straight male seeking a Domme (female). You list as male.

Then you further show disrespect, immaturity, and lack of experience as you half ass blather off a task to him which involves something he lists as a limit twice in his post.

This is completely unacceptable. Do us all a favor and remove yourself from this site as you’ve now shown you have nothing to contribute here worth reading.

Reactions: WolfShark

WolfShark

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 9, 2021
Hello pet, let me know if you are still interested in a Domme. I’m an attentive and caring, but still strict Domme. I’m looking for a sub to dominate online, and would be thrilled to help explore your kinks. PM me if you are interested.

Reactions: rgxaks959

Roman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 27, 2020
Hello pet, let me know if you are still interested in a Domme. I’m an attentive and caring, but still strict Domme. I’m looking for a sub to dominate online, and would be thrilled to help explore your kinks. PM me if you are interested.
hey miss,22m asian sub slave here ready to have you as mistress, Skype live:.cid.703676d6773143ce