Not open for further replies.

humiliationawhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2014
Hi all,

I'm looking to be humiliated by male Doms via kik. I love being told I'm disgusting, being made fun of while I try to please you. I get excessively wet and I like being told I'm not worthy of your attention.

Verbal humiliation mostly. I'm willing to exchange pictures but please be really good at degrading me and talking down to me. Feel free to insult me any time you want if that pleases you. I'm up for the dirtiest kinks. Treat me like a cheap whore and I will thank you.

I'm here for your amusement.

Message me for kik, thank you.

humiliationawhore

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 18, 2014
Age? - 20

Which gender do you primarily serve (mistresses or masters)? - Masters (white men preferred)

Body Type: Average

Bra size? - 34B

Are they perky or saggy? - Perky

Are your nipples large or small? - Small

Are they pronounced all the time or only when aroused? - Only when aroused

Is your cunt shaven, trimmed, or natural? - Shaven

Are your inner labia tight and hidden or visible and saggy? - Visible and disgustingly saggy

Is your clit large or small? - Small

Do you get wet easily? - Excessively so

What's the largest phallic object you've ever fit in there?

Is your asshole hairy? - No

Does it gape? - No

What's the largest phallic object you've ever fit in your ass? - None

What's your favorite derogatory name to be called? - Dickwetter, asslicker, cocksucker, $2 whore

Describe your favorite underwear. - Wet ones

Are any of your panties stained? - All

Describe your most humiliating fantasy. - I'm very into humiliation, being denied your perfect cock because I'm trash. Also into breeding, creampie, sloppy seconds and being shared.

What kinks are you ashamed of having? - I'm always hungry for cocks and I always need to be reminded I'm a cheap whore.

Have you ever had an accident (pissed yourself) in your adult life? - No

Does your vanilla self greatly differ from your kinky self? - Yes, very shy irl.

Do you have any nude or embarrassing photos? Link them. - Private.

Do you enjoy it when people make fun of your physical features (fat ass, hairy cunt, saggy tits, etc.) - I LOVE BEING MADE FUN OF. My weight, my disgusting saggy labia, my dirty cunt, everything for your amusement.

Would you enjoy serving crowds/gangbangs? - I would.

What's the most publicly humiliating thing you've ever done? -

Would you agree that you're simply an object consisting of three holes to be used by others? - Of course.

slaveboy775

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jun 19, 2014
i will

I will dominate you fully I have no limits as a master so if you have any state them wen we talk ok my kik is raver175

alexmonty

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 5, 2014
Leeds
You will be my whore. I am your master now, and you will do as I say. Kik me immediately at 'alexmonty97' and your degrading shall begin.

idontcare120

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 12, 2014
Kik me now you 2 dollar whore. My kik is idontcare120. I better get a message soon you little slut.

valled3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 5, 2014
A place
Master

Stupid worthless 2 dollar bitch you better kik me : Complexitty i've decided to take time out of my day and use a piece of garbage like you, feel honored and hurry up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals