20F seeks email master

WindsOfJess

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 27, 2014
Hello. I am a 20 years old female submissive finishing up my first year of university looking for a master to send me daily email rules and tasks for me to follow. I would then fill out an end of day report. I love doing things that are secretly kinky or remind me that I am under someones control but are not to obvious to the people around me. The rules could be either to do with physical changes or objects, or behavioral (as long as they aren't to obviously weird.) I m am also interested in doing tasks at home that are based around pain and humiliation, as well as punishments if I fail with a rule, but these may sometimes need to wait until the weekend when I have more time. I am looking for someone who is both creative and sadistic, not the kind of blunt instrument who will tell me to run through a mall naked, or whose first request is pictures of my genitals. Age and location doesn't matter. I would prefer a male but I think I would also be open to the right women.

Likes: Hidden in Public, Daily control, Nipple Pain, Humiliation.

Dislikes/ Punishments: Pussy Pain, Anal, Pee/Diaper.

Limits: Scat, Obvious Public, Family and friends, Permanent, Cam.

sexualdeviant

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 10, 2014
Creative and Sadistic

I am looking for someone who is both creative and sadistic, not the kind of blunt instrument who will tell me to run through a mall naked, or whose first request is pictures of my genitals. Age and location doesn't matter.

Creative and Sadistic?

I can't help but thing you are referring to me.

monkeysrock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 30, 2009
Hi there,

Please do a blog or twitter or a thread here, letting us know how it goes ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals