21 female home alone

Slutforyouruse

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2021
This little whore loves to be punished and is wishing to be used. I request tasks involving household items as I am drinking and can’t go get items. I’m home alone for the weekend and would like to be punished for being a dirty little whore, and not being used the way I need to. I just went and bought butterfly clamps and handcuffs. I also have wooden spoons, rulers, ice, etc.. I want to be abused and used as much as possible. I love humiliation, bladder control, and pain, but I can’t leave any marks. My limits are-messy, extreme, extreme public, other people, beastiality, piss/scat, etc

please torture me to your every desire

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
How about pictures, face pictures, videos, and face videos?

If they are not, give me a video shoot of everything. If only video is, I want a pictures of every stage. If you are fine with face showing, that is against the KT rules unless you are verified (and you are not) so send it to me directly at [email protected]. You may need to send it through one of the large file sending services such as https://www.sendthisfile.com/. Note that while the pro features are paid, you can send most files using the services of a free account.

Now, what you will do tomorrow is this:
  1. Pee as normally before breakfast.
  2. You will not pee again until you finish this dare.
  3. Go through your day as normal. You will not be allowed to start your dare until you have finished 5 hours of pee holding at least.
  4. Get total nude.
  5. When your time is up, put a cucumber up your ass. Dry.
  6. Put another one up your cunt, also dry.
  7. Sit naked in front of a mirror, spread your legs wide open.
  8. Repeat, it should take you between 5 to 10 minutes:
    1. "1, 100, I am a stupid worthless bitch"
    2. "2, 99, I am a stupid worthless bitch"
    3. "3, 98, I am a stupid worthless bitch"
    4. ...
    5. "100, 1, I am a stupid worthless bitch"
  9. Take off the cucumbers, pee as normally, and you are done.

MustacheRides96

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 6, 2020
Between your legs
I am
This little whore loves to be punished and is wishing to be used. I request tasks involving household items as I am drinking and can’t go get items. I’m home alone for the weekend and would like to be punished for being a dirty little whore, and not being used the way I need to. I just went and bought butterfly clamps and handcuffs. I also have wooden spoons, rulers, ice, etc.. I want to be abused and used as much as possible. I love humiliation, bladder control, and pain, but I can’t leave any marks. My limits are-messy, extreme, extreme public, other people, beastiality, piss/scat, etc

please torture me to your every desire
i would love to make you cum all over me

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Just think about it, are you really willing to pay for her airplane fees plus her room and board, just to get a good fuck? I mean, can't you get yourself a pro girl much cheaper?

Reactions: MustacheRides96

Featured Threads

New Personals