21 submissive college guy need to worship and obey

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Submissive
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
small penis humiliation, pegging and verbal humiliation, humiliation tasks, cuckold, bondage, cei(even if i’ve never be able to eat it alone but I really want to), joi(with tease and denial), feet, role play, bi forced, ass play, nipple play, and pissing(never tried but i’ve watched a lot of stuffs)
Limits
public things, ball busting(if it is too hard) and permanent sign.
Experience
Some online esperience and something with my ex girlfriend

Alexreadytoserve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 2, 2020
I’m a 21y sub boy from italy and i’m into femdom, submission and humiliation stuff in particular since when I was younger. I’ve started to watch videos and read stories really soon. I think when I went to the middle school.

I love the idea of be the toy(or puppy) of someone else. I love the idea that a Queen/King like You could play with me and make fun of me. I love to be own from someone else. I love to obey command, to worship and to beg for more. I really desire it. I really desire to do things that will be humiliating for a guy like me “forced” by someone else

I go to the University and I’m single. I’ve had girls in the last few years but never a boy. However I truly know that I’m bisexual. Gay stuff make me horny as fuck. I love them. In particular the forced one or the sluttier one. I’m a really respectful and honest person. I know that now they seems only words but I hope to prove you that.

However, my favorite things are small penis humiliation, pegging and verbal humiliation, humiliation tasks, cuckold, bondage, cei(even if i’ve never be able to eat it alone but I really want to), joi(with tease and denial), feet, role play, bi forced, ass play, nipple play, and pissing(never tried but i’ve watched a lot of stuffs) My only limits are extreme public things, ball busting(if it is too hard) and permanent sign.

My kik user is : alex.tac

Featured Threads

New Personals