21yo A cup girl looking for Nipple pain

Nettlelover56

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 15, 2022
Hey! Im looking for a Mistress! I want nipple pain! I like every form of nipple torture and a bit of undercoverer public torture. I have: clothespins, binder clips (nettles if they grown), tacks and candles!
My kik: Kinkyslut245

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Physical undercover public torture is difficult. Clamps and clothes pins stand out and are obvious. Do you want the implements to be obvious? Do you want onlookers to say "Is that binder clips I see on those nipples"? Or would you rather have to try and hide your tears and let them wonder what is wrong?

How pubic are you thinking? A city park or mall where children may observe? Or more like tavern or night club? Or a sex club?

Storsa

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 16, 2021
I should think your handle provides one solution. Pad your bra -- and maybe your panties -- with nettles and wear them for a day. Otherwise, making a tack brad is pretty simple. Get a padded bra (more substantial than an unpadded one) and stitch tacks in to the cups. You can just sew the head of he tack into the lining of the cup. Looks won't matter because no one is going to see it anyway. As long as the tacks are secure enough that they are sturdy, they will provide pain. One nice thing about tack bras is that, as you move, they will be agitated and provide even more pain.

Terror

Catfish
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 12, 2022
Hey! Im looking for a Mistress! I want nipple pain! I like every form of nipple torture and a bit of undercoverer public torture. I have: clothespins, binder clips (nettles if they grown), tacks and candles!
My kik: Kinkyslut245
Hey I would like to play with you - nettles are no out yet - spring best time poison in them nice and fresh then - will message you onhere

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Hidden public:
Sandpaper in bra
Toothpaste
Bra full of rocks/unkooked pasta
Fresh ginger slices taped Gainst raw nippels
Tack bra insert
Hot sauce
Nippels painted in nail polish (suggested on here as occation clit punishment, I think it can be expanded to nippels aswell)

Cheers

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Binder clips with a rope tied to an anal plug or dildo, stretched enough to make you bend a bit while walking in public. Start into a mall first floor and go to the bathroom at the highest floor where you are allowed to remove your clips. Try a 15 minute time. This is just a dare, sorry for not being a mistress, but I guess it's fun.

Nettlelover56

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 15, 2022
Binder clips with a rope tied to an anal plug or dildo, stretched enough to make you bend a bit while walking in public. Start into a mall first floor and go to the bathroom at the highest floor where you are allowed to remove your clips. Try a 15 minute time. This is just a dare, sorry for not being a mistress, but I guess it's fun.
Sounds fun, definitely try this one

Nettlelover56

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Jan 15, 2022
Physical undercover public torture is difficult. Clamps and clothes pins stand out and are obvious. Do you want the implements to be obvious? Do you want onlookers to say "Is that binder clips I see on those nipples"? Or would you rather have to try and hide your tears and let them wonder what is wrong?

How pubic are you thinking? A city park or mall where children may observe? Or more like tavern or night club? Or a sex club?
I thought putting some nettles into my bra and go out eg shopping

Featured Threads

New Personals