22 Trans Female Master Looking for 24/7 Female Slave Most Ages

Vivi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Dominant
Apr 5, 2014
I live in Milford Michigan and am looking for someone in or close to that area to make mine.

If you want to be mine, you must be willing to give yourself over to me mind, body and soul. I will use you, humiliate you, turn you into property and collar you to show everyone who you belong to. Everything you own will belong to me. You will drop everything at a moment's notice for me. You will be mine entirely. My kinks are various and ever changing so you will find out for yourself exactly what they are when you are mine.

I am polyamorous so I do not mind you having other partners. However, you will earn that privilege. If I do not like the person you wish to pursue, you will not pursue them under any circumstances. If you are already with someone and I, even on a whim, decide you will break up with them, you will do so. No questions asked. You will be mine to do with as I please.

However, we must also get along. Like friends or an actual couple. You will share my interests, hang out with me or my friends, come over to simply be together, etc.

Contact me through PM. Send me several photos with my username written visibly on your body as an application and proof.

Featured Threads

New Personals