23/f Severe Punishment Needed

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
I posted a poll earlier to make my week Hell. It got way more votes than I expected. Making my rules obsolete since I'm unable to do the amount of edges and plugging time within the week.

I have a little over 1000 edges to make up for since tomorrow is the end of my week.
I'd enjoy hearing some severe yet creative punishments that would punish me for the amount of edges I didn't complete. Based off the number example: 1 spank per 2 edges but a bit more detailed.

My Ideas:
A) Forced to finish all edges and hours with no time limit. Either being denied the entire time or allowed to have ruined orgasms. Allow tasks to be completed to lower edge count.
B) Forced orgasms with vibe. Time 1 second per edge not completed.
I look forward to hearing some good ones
(Updates on my Tumblr)

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
hmmmm, so you asked for things and now you dont like what people gave you...

sounds a bit spoiled brat syndrome..
as punishment for getting what you had asked for and trying to get out of it...

i vote do ALL the edges you have out standing, All the plug time awarded.
Full denial until all the edges are completed. (maybe a couple of ruined orgasms after say every 250 edges) but only with permission from the thread with atleast 2 people giving permission.

as punishment for trying to weasel your way out of the tasks, i'd like a Essay, (how ever many edge you have) in words of why you thought it was a good idea to put yourself in such a predicament, and how you have learned from your mistakes. This Essay will be hand written and a picture posted in here for all to see of it.. ( since if you types via pc, you could easily cheat and just copy and paste sections..) atleast hand written you'll have to write it..

now, starting today, lets have you do 25 spanks to each ass cheek with a belt or wooden spoon for every day you have outstanding tasks from your previous thread until you have completed those and the ones from this thread. Verbally acknowledging why you deserve the spanks to yourself during the spankings.

of course, it wouldnt make much fun without a report, and i know how boring and tiresome a daily report would be...
so, a report after each main task that has been given, and a weekly overall report on the rules i'd class as adequate.

Enjoy, and hopefully this will make you think twice before digging yourself into such a hole.

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
I want to specify that this "Hell week" was only supposed to last one week then I'd be able to cum. I have taken it upon myself to fulfill every edge in some shape or form. I'm not getting out of anything. I'm actually holding myself accountable. Thank you.

Centurion01

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 4, 2014
NE England
thats a good start... so what have you learned from your poll to today?

something along the lines of people like to make people denied and edge... and you bit off more than you can chew?

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
I've learned that I'm needy and worthless enough to let everyone take advantage of me so easily. That I'm slutty enough to enjoy the torture. And that next time I shouldn't make it so easy that it turns my mind into a bimbo like edge slave. I'll do better next time.

xSuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2018
Id go with exposure(for 7days too keep the week theme).
1 naked photo counts as 50 edges.
1 naked photo with inserted object counts as 100 edges.
For a maximum of 800 edges.

The rest, do them. You may come after 50 edges, but count them out loud!

Since i dont know you and your likes dislikes well enough, i cant say this is what i would give you if you where my sub/slave. This is what i would like to see from you.

Dont worry, horny girl,
Next time it will be more fun! ;)

Reactions: chrisstim

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
I'd say slapping that Cunt 5 Times for each edge not being done. This can be done across a week since that was the initial timeframe. To also make this fun a bit after eache 50 edges completed this way (250 slaps) you are allowed to do 1 edge with a ruined orgasm followed by 5 slaps. If you choose for this option your allow to take of 25 edges of the total amount.

Now if you would choose this punishment a report would be lovely to read and if possiblea few pics of the sore cunt after receiving sooooo many spanks would also be lovely :p

Good luck and we will await your final decision.

lurker54321

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 19, 2017
Id go with exposure(for 7days too keep the week theme).
1 naked photo counts as 50 edges.
1 naked photo with inserted object counts as 100 edges.
For a maximum of 800 edges.

The rest, do them. You may come after 50 edges, but count them out loud!

Since i dont know you and your likes dislikes well enough, i cant say this is what i would give you if you where my sub/slave. This is what i would like to see from you.

Dont worry, horny girl,
Next time it will be more fun! ;)

hats generous with how many sexy nudes she already had, but not a bad idea.

If she has a tack bra id suggest an hour wearing a tack bra every day until you have finished your punishments form the poll. If you dont do an hour straight any day it must be 2 hours total time for that day. Id love to see some pics of the results of this.

xSuri

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 26, 2018
hats generous with how many sexy nudes she already had, but not a bad idea.

If she has a tack bra id suggest an hour wearing a tack bra every day until you have finished your punishments form the poll. If you dont do an hour straight any day it must be 2 hours total time for that day. Id love to see some pics of the results of this.

True, but are there ever enough nudes? Id say no :))
+ she seems to truly be sorry for the amount of punishment she asked for.
Id rather go easy on a sub if i feel she needs it, than go hard and potentially ruin her. If she thought she could do it, im sure she would have done it and not ask for an alternative. And indeed ..if plug time is more than physically possible, then...it has to be changed.

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
True, but are there ever enough nudes? Id say no :))
+ she seems to truly be sorry for the amount of punishment she asked for.
Id rather go easy on a sub if i feel she needs it, than go hard and potentially ruin her. If she thought she could do it, im sure she would have done it and not ask for an alternative. And indeed ..if plug time is more than physically possible, then...it has to be changed.

Thank you for this. I love seeing understanding dominant figures. I may take this into consideration when I feel desperate. I really appreciate the option here. <3

drunkandhorny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Feb 23, 2017
I'd say slapping that Cunt 5 Times for each edge not being done. This can be done across a week since that was the initial timeframe. To also make this fun a bit after eache 50 edges completed this way (250 slaps) you are allowed to do 1 edge with a ruined orgasm followed by 5 slaps. If you choose for this option your allow to take of 25 edges of the total amount.

Now if you would choose this punishment a report would be lovely to read and if possiblea few pics of the sore cunt after receiving sooooo many spanks would also be lovely :p

Good luck and we will await your final decision.

Oh lord lol thats a lot of spanking. Thank you for posting.

trenho

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 1, 2011
Yeah pools usually ended in a unrealistic way. Just cancel the time limit, do your plugin time and your edges before your next orgasm. More time you Need to do italiano, more time you ll stay desperate and denied.:rolleyes:

Misspain07

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 20, 2016
pay attention?

Does not look like you pay attwntion to your punishments, you have alot to do and we have heard nothing?i think she needs to add to her punishment for that