23/M searching for Dom

gramsey3

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 23, 2014
I'm basically shooting blanks with this post, but fuck it. I probably won't bump this either, because ain't nobody got time for that.

Let's make this clear. I don't need anything. I don't need to be in servitude of someone, I don't need training, and I don't even need a Dom. I however would like to have a Dom. Preferably someone a bit older than me, 25-35.

The only experiences I've had with being submissive in a kink setting have been online. I've only had two online mistresses, they've lasted about a month for each relationship. If you're wondering more about it, just PM me. I'd be willing to start another online relationship. So, hey, maybe I could use some training.

I'm genuinely a nice person, but I have a pretty unfiltered big mouth with some gorgeous lips. I'll show you respect if you show me respect as well. I'm a human being so treat me as one. You can treat me however you want once we are in a session and established some type of relationship, but for now don't be a showboating "you should bow at my feet right away" asshole. As you can tell I've got a lot of opinions and I don't silence them.

So the big question, what can I do for you? I can make you laugh, I can make you cry, I can make you happy, I can make you sad, I can make you get butterflies in your stomach. I could possibly make you fall in love (oh, shit! Crazy, right?). I'm easily pleased, but I like to make sure your "needs" are met before mine. I want us both to be having some feels together.

So why don't I just pay for a session with some dominatrix named Mistress Trixy down the street? My answer to that is "fuck that bogus!" I'm sure professional dominatrixes are great, but I'm not down to paying a couple hundred to get a quick wank with some spanks and yanks. I want something meaningful, something a lot more meaningful than a "quick wank with spanks and yanks." (I don't know what the fuck that means, but I'm copyrighting that slogan. You heard it hear first).

But you're more comfortable with meeting a complete stranger? Yes, after we talk online through webcam and eventually meet. If this ad intrigued you at all please send me a DM, PM, AIM, or whatever the hell it's called.

Have a great day!

P.S. I'm not paying to sign up for your site! Don't ask!

P.S.S. Because P.S is fucking cool. I've also got that Kik and Skype ish.

Featured Threads

New Personals