chloëvii

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 20, 2013
I need punishment. i did something that was against the rules of my master :(
Now i need to do all the punishments that you guys give me for 2 day
(ps. i dont really know my limits yet so test me :p )

exterminans

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 13, 2013
Austria
insert a candle in your pussy, light it and lift your hips.....let the wax run down and cover your pussy for 30 minutes, when you are done, spank off all the wax with a ruler! while doing this, wear cleats on your nipples!! take a pic of your in wax covered pussy and the candle in it!

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
Any good punishment should involve a spanking.

Start by spanking each butt cheek, your genitals, and each nipple 100 times. Each hit should be hard enough that you can hear a smack.

That should be a good start. :)

hcfist

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 8, 2011
For whole day You must stuff Your cell phone in Your pussy. It must be turned on and setted to vibrations. Sound can be off and it can be in a condom.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Punishment

U need to get a rope and put knots along it. Then tie it across the room hen straddle it and walk back and forth 10 times every hour. Then stop and rub yr clit on a knot till u cum.
Pics for proof pls

Bdsmgirl

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2013
Sweden
ooh

U need to get a rope and put knots along it. Then tie it across the room hen straddle it and walk back and forth 10 times every hour. Then stop and rub yr clit on a knot till u cum.
Pics for proof pls

Oh! i wanna do that now xD

KinkyFella

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 21, 2013
I need punishment. i did something that was against the rules of my master :(
Now i need to do all the punishments that you guys give me for 2 day
(ps. i dont really know my limits yet so test me :p )

Make a tack bra and tack panties with plenty of thumbtacks in each bra cup and the crotch of the panties. Make sure there is a tack in the centre of each bra cup to sit on the middle of your nipples. Before putting these on get your tits nice and firm by putting 20 or more elastic bands around each one. Then put the bra and panties on and do the following spanking dice dare.

The first roll of the die will determine where you will spank

1. Left ass cheek
2. Right ass cheek
3. Left tit
4. Right tit
5. Pussy
6. Pussy and tits

The second roll will determine what you will use to spank yourself

1. Wooden spoon, spatular or similar
2. TV remote
3. Hands
4. Whatever you like
5. Hair brush
6. Ruler (metal if you have one)

The third roll will determine what you will do. As you will notice tho, this could go on for some time ;-)

1. 10 spanks and start from roll 1 again
2. 20 spanks and start from roll 1 again
3. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again
4. 10 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
5. 20 spanks and start from roll 2 again to choose a new tool
6. 30 spanks and start from roll 1 again. You can only end this dare by rolling this result of a 6 4 times for the third rolls. The 4th time you get this result you can finish

Send me pictures please. Naked full frontal and close up after the dare. Ones of the tack bra and panties too so I can see your punishment devices

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
here are two other dares (similiar). that sucks :

spank your pussy and clit, tits and ass (each pussy and clit and each ass cheek counts only as one) each 100 times. THAN you put HOT chilli on your ass, tits, pussy and clit. THAN you "clean" it with water.
Than use sand paper on your hurt parts (each part adleast 30 sec. and really hard).
Have much fun. Do not touch fo 30 minuts, do corner time with your hands on your head (eaven if it´s not in your likes something like that. Yust don´t touch it.)
Than report back when you´ve done it.
For every try to touch it after the corner time one more spank on each part.

Much fun :D

Report back when you´ve done it!!! (if you like with pictures of course no face if you don´t want to)

Featured Threads

New Personals