24/7 TPE, The story of Max and Molly

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I have often been asked about real life 24/7 total power exchange bdsm relationships and if they can work. Perhaps a good way to explain this is to recount the story of a couple I knew many years ago.
Now obviously Max and Molly aren't their real names and I'm not going to say where they live but this is basically a true story.

Max was in his late 20's when I met him at a munch, his long hair, hemp shirt and worn jeans spelled out "hippie" and when I met his wife in her long cheesecloth dress and Doc Martens the stereotype was complete. She looked down at her feet the whole time and only spoke when directly questioned by him, despite the casual atmosphere of the munch it was obvious what the dynamic was here.
I thought they were interesting and ran into them several times at various meets including a couple of dungeon sessions where it transpired Molly never wore underwear under that ubiquitous cheesecloth dress. She was a good service sub tending to anything asked of her without comment but with a lovely smile.

Over the next few months I got to know them really well, they came to dinner a few times and I went to see them usually with a sub friend along.
Their living arrangements were odd by anyones standard but even in bdsm circles these guys really took things to the extreme.

When at home Molly was always naked, she was allowed an apron when cooking, she had a robe kept by the front door in case of unexpected visitors but aside from that the only time she wore her one and only cheesecloth dress was when they went out.
They slept together in the same bed but Molly always got up half an hour at least before Max. She started every day with a cold shower, she was not allowed warm water then dried off. She was not allowed make up of any kind but her long brown hair was always well brushed and her pubic hair was kept plucked by hand something he had started when they got together and by this time the few hairs that did sprout were quickly taken care of.

Then she would cook breakfast ready as Max got up, he would sit at the table she had prepared while she stood meekly to the side waiting instructions. Max ran a family business that had been left to him, it wasn't what he wanted to do but it made him a good living and he had been working there since he was 16 so didn't really know anything else. He would leave for his office around 8am each day leaving Molly alone with her chores.

The house was in one of those semi rural estates, 5 or 6 acre lots for people with horses mostly and the the houses well spaced apart, generally you couldn't see any neighbors. They had almost no modern appliances, no dishwasher, no microwave, no dryer, no TV. Molly spent her days cleaning and washing which was done using an old second hand machine that had a separate spinner so it was a lot of work.
To make sure she was kept busy he brought home staff work wear for her to launder, after all with only one dress she wasn't creating any laundry herself.
She hung the clothes out on a traditional line, naked apart from her Doc Martens. They also had quite a few animals for her to tend, chickens, some goats and a cow she had to milk every day. Seriously they were practically Amish!
Except he drove a new Porsche.

Molly never went out alone, only ever with Max. They did grocery shopping once a week on Saturday mornings when they would use the Landcruiser, Max liked his cars and had various models filling a huge workshop next to the house. Molly did all the work, loading the shopping cart, unloading it into the car and then again unloading when they got home. As far as I know the only friends Molly had were in the kink world, she had no life outside of serving Max.
It transpired that Max was an only child born late, his father had died and his mother was in a nursing home. Molly had alienated her wealthy family when she turned hippie and ran off at age 19 to play with sex and drugs and rock and roll.
Consequently they didn't have to deal with family visits either.
Curious kinksters such as myself were the only people to see inside their bizarre world.

And it was very bizarre. Besides the living arrangements was the house itself, no hidden bondage dungeon here. The walls had crops and paddles on hooks in the kitchen and living rooms, suspension loops were visible in the ceilings of most rooms while sex toys were displayed in glass fronted cabinets the way most people display their best china!

During visits to their home Molly would never sit, always standing or kneeling close to Max. She performed as his servant fetching food and drinks as needed, turning on lights, opening or closing curtains and adjusting pillows.
Occasionally he would have her "do some tricks" as he put it, this included a truly impressive deep throat demonstration with a long flexible dildo, shooting ping pong balls from her vagina as well as some pretty neat contortionist poses.

It was as I said all very surreal and quite bizarre even for someone heavily into kink.

But it didn't last, turned out that as submissive as Molly was to Max she was also very jealous. She had no problem playing or being used by other guys for him but when he wanted to start including other girls in their playtime she snapped.
No one really seemed to know what really happened, Max dropped out of the scene but a few rumors were that she hitched her way back home.

And the moral of the story, enjoy it while it lasts...

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Impressive level of devotion, thanks for the detailed share. its funny how lots (not all) relationships crash when adding in multiple partners.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Yeah, it was odd in a way as I mentioned she was quite happy being shared herself but wasn't going to share him. I forgot to mention they did last about 4 years so when I got to know them they had been living like that for over 2 years.

Featured Threads

New Personals