24 hour submission

Mysterious

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Trans
  • Switch
Apr 26, 2009
My relationship with my Domme has recently gone from just lovers with BDSM overtones to full 24 hour submission to Her. I have never felt happier or more content.

Has anybody else tried this, and what has been your experience?

- Mysterious

Master_Emanon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 15, 2009
Yes I have before my first both of my slaves lived with me in which they both were in 24/7 submission [other then both working] since the fire I have had to move to a smaller place, yet one is now in college, and the other still works [saving for college] yet both are still in servitude the entire day, I do plan to move in a few months in which both will be back home with me and shall continue to be in servitude.

Though I should point out both are my slaves, they have never nor shall they ever be my girlfriends or significant others, though it does take dedication to live the 24/7 M/s lifestyle, good luck in your relationship

MasterKazugami

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2009
My and my slave plan to live the 24 hour lifestyle, problem is. Right now I live in Wales and she lives in America, she plans to move here with me next year which will be better for both of us then.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009
hard bloody work, thats what i found, the idea is awesome and is really great having control over your slave. I did with my slave for a week, controlled everything clothes/freetime/chores/obvious sex etc..., you need a very active imagination to keep it going i found.

It is a strange rush i found, and we did have lots of fun for that week and she was compeltely exhusted by the end of the week. Chasisty belts are very handy thats what i found, compelte control then.

Featured Threads

New Personals