24 year old Master seeks female sub (serious long term dares and tasks or at least until end of the year)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Submissive

wifehacker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 2, 2017
Holidays are coming, you have free time and you have been naughty all year?
You wanna do something kinkier than watching christmas shows and eating all the food in the world?
You feel that tingling feeling inside you?
Then i am here to maybe help you out!

I am modest and also humble master. About relationship, i can be very flexible, but main things through the relationship must be trust and communication.
I can firmly sure, that non of my subs, have had any problems with me or with my tasks, everything can be figured out and all problems and bottlenecks solved.
As mentioned above, no toys or experience is needed, i can work whatever you have, and all tasks would be concentrated to give you pleasure.
My tasks aren't simple spankings, etc i take as many of your suggested toys, things and your body parts as i can and then combine them into some wonderful tasks and/or challenges. Also i like if our dares would be accumulative(they get harder with your consent) order.
Reply when you are really interested, we will get to know each other better and maybe we will find our mutual kinks.
Again everything is negotiable and i would happily talk more in private.

Wifehacker
XoX

Featured Threads

New Personals