Dom Woman 4 Sub Men Expired

cumslave4u

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2014
Watch out guys.... Sound familiar? This is the exact post from a male Dom.

"I’ve been away from the dom/sub lifestyle for a while, but I’m ready to jump back in. I’ve had experience as a dom and sub for over two years now and have learned a lot about both sides of this relationship. Now, I’m more focused on being a master for an obedient slave.

I’m looking for a sub/slave, preferably with an athletic body, but average and slim are fine as well. Although I would prefer a slave who shows face, this is not a requirement, and I would still be willing to consider you. Whether you want to be anywhere from gently used to full-on dominated, I’m willing to accommodate it.

Experience is not essential, but good communication is important for me. This is a relationship which must be based on trust. I care more about obedience than age, so shoot your shot and see where it goes.

While I am willing to respect your limits, I am also a fairly strict Master. My perfect slave will have similar likes as me, but we may include some of the slave’s as well. Some include: edging, orgasm control, anal, nipple play, dice games, cbt, humiliation. Cross dressing isn’t my favorite, but if you enjoy it. We can try it out. Lastly, I also enjoy forced workouts, Having workout equipment is a plus, but at least be able to do basic workouts.

If you are into rules and speaking outside of session, then that is also okay and I would be willing to do that as well, but this is also not necessary.

Having some toys is also a huge plus.

If you’ve read this far and are still interested, my kik is MattC524. Tell me a bit about yourself when you introduce yourself, like your location/time zone, likes, dislikes, and limits. If you send a picture of yourself, that will also be a big plus.

I can’t wait to hear from you slaves.

-Master Matt"

Reactions: Jack.unknwn

Featured Threads

New Personals