25 F looking for male sub/slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)
Kinks
edging, orgasm control, milking, joi, nipple play, dice games, light cbt, humiliation

MistressE752

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 23, 2019
Hello,

I’ve been away from the dom/sub lifestyle for a while, but I’m ready to jump back in.

I’m looking for a sub/slave, preferably with an athletic body, but average and slim are fine as well. Although I would prefer a slave who shows face, this is not a requirement, and I would still be willing to message you. I am willing to respect your limits, but I am also very strict. My perfect slave will have similar likes as me. Some include: edging, orgasm control, milking, joi, nipple play, dice games, light cbt, humiliation. These can be changed depending on the slaves likes. I know that anal isn’t for everyone, so if you are into it m, that is a plus. I also like forced workouts, so if you apply, please be sure that you can perform basic workouts.

If you are into rules and speaking outside of session, then that is also okay and I would be willing to do that as well

Having some toys is also a huge plus.

If interested, message me on Kik at SamPor0596. Tell me where you’re from, your location/time zone, age, living situation, and if you’re comfortable with it, a picture of yourself.

I can’t wait to hear from you slaves.

Featured Threads

New Personals