25 f Mistress seeking young slaveboy for forced bi - KIK:GemX321

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
Slave Matt recently moved from Phoenix, AZ to Southern California and has decided to introduce himself to the neighbourhood in true Straight Cocksuckers Club fashion :p

19yo Matt met a man over twice his age and let him fuck his throat and cover his face in his own gag spit. To Slave Matt's cumdump delight, the guy then came all over Slave Matt's face and rubbed the residue from his juicy cock over Slave Matt's lips.

With yet more shame, Slave Matt walked a whole 2 blocks in the middle of the day to his car with a face full of cum :O

Once again, Slave Matt loved the humiliating encounter and is looking for more men to serve.

Who will be next to join the Straight Cocksuckers Club!? Add me on KIK: GemX321

KinkySlut027

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2024
I (19M) just sucked a cock again on film for Mistress Gem. I stripped completely naked as soon as he (29M) let me in his house, and then used my slutty mouth and throat for his own pleasure. His cock was so big, I was gagging all over it as he used me as his pocket pussy. In the end he came down my throat and I took it like a bitch. I am looking forward to sucking more cock for Mistress Gem!

If any subs would like to join the Straight Cocksuckers Club like I did, then add Mistress Gem on her kik GemX321

Reactions: Lunieni

Featured Threads