Straight
Orientation
Submissive
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
CBT, Edge, Bondage, Sounding etc>
Experience
Had few real time slave in the past and lots of online experience.

Oikawa21

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 12, 2022
Looking for a something long term. must be obedient. Dom personality comes naturally to me and so should be your submissive personality.

I will talk with you and inspect you on skype and then decide if you are for me.

Also I am very well experienced as a Mistress, it doesn't bother me if you are inexperienced as long as you are willing to work really hard on this.
Add me miss skype:- Oikawa21

Spartan117

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2023
Looking for a something long term. must be obedient. Dom personality comes naturally to me and so should be your submissive personality.

I will talk with you and inspect you on skype and then decide if you are for me.

Also I am very well experienced as a Mistress, it doesn't bother me if you are inexperienced as long as you are willing to work really hard on this.
Hi mistress I'm hereto serve. I've served a couple of mistress before online I'm always actively looking for a mistress to serve in person. My ideal situation would be a flr with a dominant partner. My kinks includes all body worships humiliation feminization corporal punishments role play pegging cbt to name a few and limits would be blood, scat, family, bi, animal, sounding

Kik griffiths89

Featured Threads

New Personals