25F Wedgie, Diaper, Denial Tasks for a Naughty Maid

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
My Wedgie Maid Slave has been majorly slacking on her chores lately (dishes left undone, rooms not properly dusted or vacuumed, laundry piling up, ect.). I've been going easy on her lately and I realize this was a mistake and she needs a firm hand to guide her. Worse still, she's in denial and not allowed to cum and yesterday she came twice (that she has told me about) without my permission while masturbating without my permission

She lives with me and her other master, my boyfriend (so she has a live in Master and Mistress to perform the tasks). We do occasionally do pictures (you can check out our album).

Toys: Anal Beads (strand of 10 silicone)
Remote Control Egg Vibrator
Magic Wand Vibrator (plugs into outlet)
Mini wand vibrator (cordless)
Dead Vibrator (just used to plug her pussy with no stimulation)

Her likes and limits are:
likes Hypnosis, spanking, (most) Wedgies, orgasm control, nipple pain, swirlies, humiliation, bladder control, forced maid, hidden public

Dislikes Wetting, hanging wedgies, ice, denial, messy, abrasion

Limits Full public, permanent, animals, messing

Last edited:

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I suggest attaching nipple clamps/clothes hanger with clamps (the kind used for pants) and suspend her similarly to the wedgies, forcing her on her tippy toes for 15 minutes.

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
I suggest attaching nipple clamps/clothes hanger with clamps (the kind used for pants) and suspend her similarly to the wedgies, forcing her on her tippy toes for 15 minutes.
I like this! She has very sensitive nipples so I think it'll be a painful fifteen minutes for her to think about her naughtiness and reconsider her behavior lately

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I like this! She has very sensitive nipples so I think it'll be a painful fifteen minutes for her to think about her naughtiness and reconsider her behavior lately
For frequent misbehaving, i sugest a skined fresh pice of ginger up the bum. to make it especialy cruel, the time for the punishment could be decidet with dice/throwing darts, (dice rolling 3-4 6 sided dice, adding the total up and having her in the predicament for that amount in minutes)

I would be up to exchange further ideas for "Funishment" ether in a private conv or here, always looking for new ideas.

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
For frequent misbehaving, i sugest a skined fresh pice of ginger up the bum. to make it especialy cruel, the time for the punishment could be decidet with dice/throwing darts, (dice rolling 3-4 6 sided dice, adding the total up and having her in the predicament for that amount in minutes)

I would be up to exchange further ideas for "Funishment" ether in a private conv or here, always looking for new ideas.

I do quite like figging! I especially enjoy getting her in a frontal dangling wedgie after putting a piece of ginger into her bum and then spanking her until she's begging me to stop.

I would love to discuss other punishment/funishments! I'm especially looking for some punishments with her chores if you have any ideas

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I do quite like figging! I especially enjoy getting her in a frontal dangling wedgie after putting a piece of ginger into her bum and then spanking her until she's begging me to stop.

I would love to discuss other punishment/funishments! I'm especially looking for some punishments with her chores if you have any ideas
Well, for chores.... I suppose a tack bra like this: https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/tack-bra-panties.120773/full would be fun, you can create one quite simply by sandwiching a bunch of tacks between two pieces of tape (sticky side in) cut it to shape and just stuff it in her bra.

(alternative: )

Freshly cut ginger (rouged up with a fork or similar) and then taped to clit/nipples and put under pressure with tight bra/panties would be fun.

For more disciplinary: well, she apparently liked to cum without permission, I would personally go for a session of forced orgasms (not disabling the vibrator inside her till she is a mess on the floor)/ taped the magic wand vibrator to her leg in a way that its constantly stimulating her.
But, make her press two coins against a wall/mirror/window with her tits (tongue pushed out so she drools a bit) and give her a rough spanking should she drop the coins. (which she will eventually, just depends on how long you want to push her)

Her having to eat out of a plate on the floor without using her hands while in some sort of predicament with you watching, pushing her back down should be a obvious solution.

Cheers

Featured Threads

New Personals