26/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (The matrix has you)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Western Europe
Kinks
Humiliation, Orgasm control, Tease & Denial (long denial too), Petplay, Bodywriting, Spanking, Tits & Pussy torture, Hidden Public, Anal, Temperature play, Bondage, Bladder control, Messy, Roleplay, Semi public, Forced orgasms, Pee, DDLG.
Limits
Illegal, Permanent, Social suicide, Bestiality, Knives, Needles, ABDL, Medical

Andrew 25:17

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 2, 2020
This is Construct. It's our loading program. We can load anyting, from orgasm control, to petplay, hidden public, bondage, pain, spankings, anything we need.

I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a girl who accepts what she sees because she is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate?
I know you're out there. I can feel you now. You're horny and need someone who help you, who can be a friend and a confident but also who can make you moan and squirm when you're horny, needy and lushy.
You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin.
It begins with you, reading carefully my profile, my interests, kinky and not, and asking yourself if you want someone to just play with, or a Dom that also wants to be your friend, both are fair, but just the second one will bring you to me.
I'm trying to melt your mind. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it.
Unfortunately, no one can be told what a relationship is. You have to see it for yourself.

What is real? How do you define real? I define real someone who can provide a verification pic or voice, I can prove to be real as well of course.

So, what do you think? Do you think you're The One?
This is your last chance. After this, there is no going back:

You take the blue pill and the story ends. You go back in the main page and you play whatever you want to play.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep your holes...ehm the rabbit-hole goes.

Blue pill
Remember that all I am offering is me. Nothing more.

New Personals