Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Hello everyone I used to have a calendar up and had to close it due to the large number of people violating my limits. I have since opened a new calendar and am invited you to add to it.

Calendar rules: follow my limits, add as much or as little as you want, any day marked in black is off limits as this is personal time. If you post directly to the calendar please post your username so I can thank you for the task and give you a full report. You can post your Kik name or kinktalk name but please specify what platform it is for.

I will post a public report/response for each and every task so you can follow along with my progress.

Toys:small silicone buttplugs, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), diapers, a 2L enema kit, bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.
New toys: lovense Bluetooth vibrator and clit/nipple pump.

Likes: diapers, enemas, edging, pumping my pussy swollen, fucking my pussy with my dildo, baby food, being forced to drink water, ice in my pussy and ass, cumming in my diapers or from humping objects, lite humiliation, hidden public tasks, being forced to eat/drink like a dog, having my pussy stuffed full, being locked in diapers, begging to change or cum, pumping my clit till it stings then rubbing it, being needy and horny 24/7.

Dislikes: nipple clamps, spanking my clit and asshole, and anal stretches.

Limits:My limits are public, involving others (family, co workers, my partner(exception is for me to do something to get him off without him knowing ie. Suck him till he cums but don't let him fuck me for x reason{headache, period, tummy ache ect}), or my roommate) {this rule does not include a ban on strangers at events only}, permanent, blood, vomit, illegal, and nothing that will hurt too bad. Eating shit/drinking piss (including ass to mouth). I may not cum without explicit permission is given, or with my partner, the closest I am allowed is a ruined orgasm.

newly added due to some very rude people NO PHOTOS!

this is also posted on getdare for more traction. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411195

I am also open to possible new rules.

More to know I do live with two other people whom I would not like to involve and I can do minor tasks while I am working (pm me ahead of time for approval in those).

Kik name is :yaoipasta (it's dumb I know very old)

Last edited:

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
More info:

Rules: I am to ask three people here or on get dare if I can change my filthy diaper. If someone says no I can add 30 minutes before I am allowed to ask someone else or the Dom I am meeting tells me to with out me asking. But I will change before bed

The only cumming I can have with out permission is a ruined orgasm.

Every ruined orgasm I have earns me 50 spanks to my pussy, clit, or asshole. Spanks may only total 700 per week, spanks over 700 rolls over to the next week or another punishment will be picked to "make up for it".

When alone and not on a work video call I must be fully nude.

Some new info: I do have a boyfriend but he is out of the country until the end of October but will be in another state until about January. After January he will be only 3 hours away in another city for work. I will get to see him 1-2 weekends a month until I relocate once I finish my work project 1-2 years). After I move he is my full time Dom, Daddy, and boyfriend but we are in an open relationship until we have our own place but I am thinking of trying to get him on here.

Last edited:

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Wow, I just posted this and already have some responses!!

Thank you to whoever added the nightly edging! This task does not end and I am very happy about it! Thank you so so so much, I wish you would have added your name so I could thank you properly!

Also thank you to whoever added the diaper edging and drinking water!

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Thank you again to those who added to my calendar! Here are today's reports!

A while before work ended I got myself 1L of water and started to drink it. By the time I had finished the water I only had an hour left of work so I kept holding it. After work I slipped on a diaper and immediately relaxed my bladder. After that I proceed with the tasks like it was any other day except the timer for 10 minutes and drinking more water than usual. Every tell minutes I relaxed my bladder and felt a dribble of pee come out before I reset the timer. There was two times I didn't feel anything come out so I drank two glasses of water right away and reset the timer. It was a constant battle between the timer and my bladder. At 8 I stopped this task, cleaned myself off with baby wipes and moved onto the next task.

I grabbed the pump and pressed it to my pussy making sure to pump it as much as I could before holding it in place for 5 minutes.

After releasing the pump my pussy was red and puffy so I moved onto my edges. I used my fingers to rub the leaking juices all over my pussy before roughly rubbing my clit. The first edge came almost immediately since I've been pent up for what feels like months, even though it's only been 8 days. The almost constant edging has me ready to beg to cum but I know it won't happen. The second and third came only minutes apart. The fourth and fifth were almost back to back. The moment I came off the edge and began to rub again I was right back to that sweet yet evel point of about to cum and denied. Sadly still no cummies for me.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
After what felt like an eternity of work I got off work and waited till my first task.

Daddy R wasn't comfortable with me sharing the code for my toy so he took control and played with it to his hearts content for 25 minutes keeping me on edge the whole time. After the 25 minutes if hellish torture I quickly did my five edged. They went as expected with me already on the edge of needing to cum. The time fore by for my five edges and I was done in under 15 minutes. All this pent up frustration is really getting to me. Thankfully tomorrow is Wednesday so only 5 more days till I can cum, hopefully.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Wednesday

After work I gave myself a 1 L enema of water and a small dash of Castiel peppermint soap. Holding this was really easy and the cramps were mild at best. I was able to hold it for the full hour which no issues.

The edges have been pretty consistent with my last posts. In total it only took me about 7 minutes to get all five edges.

Thursday

Another easy day. I fucked my pussy for the full 30 minutes having to stop every few to prevent myself from edging. My arm was very tired after about 10-15 minutes of the thirty since I was fucking my pussy hard.

When it was time to edge I kept using my dildo and the first edge o lay took seconds. The second-fifth took no time at all and I was done before I even hit the 6 minute mark. My pussy is sore from the constant edging but it's so worth it to have a drippy whore hole for Daddy R to fuck.

Today

This morning I grabbed a pants hanger and set it up on the wire shelves in my closet just high enough that I had to stand on my tippy toes to clamp my nipples. I rolled 3 d6 online and got a 1, 4, and 5 meaning I had to be hooked like this for 10 minutes. So I clamped my nipples, started a timer and just stood there. At the five minute mark I paused the timer to rub and relax my nipples for two minutes so I didn't damage them before hooking myself back up and continuing this punishment. Once it was over my nipples felt like they were priced with lins and needles.

I just got back from getting my covid booster shot and do not feel well at all. I will be skipping my edging if the pain and dizziness does not go away by 8:30pm when I go to bed.

Thank you to everyone who added to my calendar!

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Thank you to whoever out the panties dare in but I work from home so your dare has portions that are not really feasible since I don't drive to the office.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Somehow my reports from this weekend didn't get posted I will rewrite them today and post at some point. Thank you for your patience!

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Saturday I had a really bad migraine so my tasks were added to Sunday.

First up was the exercise punishment.

I didn't have heals with me so Daddy R had me wear his big heavy work boots instead. I had my nipple clamps on and my pussy was pumped nice and big for this task and i had my smaller if the medium plugs in.

Daddy R had me do 15 minutes of crunches, 15 minutes of leg lefts, 15 minutes of planks (resting every 2 minutes), and 15 minutes of Yoga while he fucked my pussy. Daddy R adjusted my nipple clamps and slapped my clit 5 time between each set of exercises but 25 times when I was done as he did not want me licking his boots or the plug. He only slapped my pussy and ass while I was writing the original report for this.

Next was the ice bucket challenge. it was about 20 degrees Fahrenheit outside but Daddy R and I did this anyways. I was stripped nude and taken outside where Daddy R poured a bucket of ice water over my head. Then it was time for my enemas.

Daddy R needed to make sure I was nice and clean inside SO as per our agreement and check in I was given hose water enemas outside. Daddy had already grabbed the needed items for this. He places a funnel in my ass and poured about 1/4 cup of castile peppermint soap inside of me before replacing the funnel with the hose. i was plugged and had to crawl through the snow to the tree in the back yard (about 20 steps) before pushing the plug out and releasing the enema and crawling back. once back Daddy put the funnel back in and peed into my asshole before using hose water to fill be back up even more. This time i was not plugged and had to crawl back to the tree and crawl around it twice. I made it one and a half times around before the enema squirted out and onto my legs and feet. i finished the last half of the circle before pushing any more of the enema out and crawling back to Daddy R. This time i was given a water only enema but it was going to be the Biggest one yet. Daddy R pushed the hose inside and turned it on slowly to let me adjust. He kept feeling my tummy to make sure it wasn't too much. once water began to truckle out while the hose was still filling me Daddy R turned the hose off and replaced it with a bigger plug. I was then ass fucked by the plug while Daddy R told me how i looked like a pregnant bitch and how my pussy looked like it was aching for more seed. Daddy R fucked my add like this for a while till i was getting really cold then i crawled to the tree where he pushed the plug in as deep as it would go and told to push. i pushed the plug harder and harder but Daddy R held it in only letting a little back out at a time. once Daddy R was satisfied that i had pushed enough he let me push the plug out all the way and the enema came out. I almost came form how good it felt to let all that water out.

once my belly was nice and empty Daddy R washed me off with the hose and brought me inside to dry off.

After I was nice and dry(Still nude) Daddy R fed me some chicken soup from a doggie bowl on the floor and let me rest in my cage for a bit.

Once the resting was over Daddy R and I got to work on the Clit torture. He warned me it was going to be a bit more intense as punishment for not making it around the tree two times. I agreed and we began.

My pussy was pumped to max and held like this for five minutes, then my clit was pumped at the same strength and held for five minutes. Daddy R held my pussy so my clit was exposed and snapped a rubber band on it hard while the song tequila sunrise played and he snapped to the beat, not taking breaks for the choruses. Daddy then used his tongue and licked all around my clit but never once touching it before grabbing the ginger he had prepped while I was resting. Daddy R pushed a long peice of ginger in my pussy and ass then held the ginger in place on my clit for three munities and I was burning nice and strong before he rubbed my sore clit and edged me five times with just the ginger on my clit. After each edge Daddy R flicked my clit 10 times and continued. once the edges were done Daddy r took the ginger out of my ass and pussy but held the ginger on my clit for five more minutes. I was a sobbing mess by the time I was done and Daddy took my to the bathroom to clean me off.

I was given two milk enemas, two milk douches, and he poured milk all over my clit while rubbing it with an extra soft bristled toothbrush to make sure all of the mean ginger was scrubbed away. Daddy R did not feel comfortable using a toothpick on my clit with how sore I already was so we did not do this portion of the task.

We rested a bit more before Daddy R and i fucked to make sure all the spicy pain from the ginger was gone. After about an hour Daddy R checked in with me and I was still a little sore but good to go.

Daddy R and i Fucked for an hour after he pumped my pussy nice and big again and while i had my pacifier and nipple clamps on. We rotated the clamps every so often to keep blood flow and pressure normal. but Daddy didn't take any Mersey on my pussy. He did let me cum as many times as i could, I lost count after 6.

After sex Daddy R put my lovenes toy in my pussy and diapered me so we could get ready for the event. Daddy said the bathroom was off limits all night until we got back. He played with my toy while we were chatting and hanging out. It was a really nice night. At the end of the night Daddy checked my diaper and it was pretty full so he let me take it off and took the toy out of my pussy.

Today I did not work because the migraine is back but I did do my tasks.
I pumped my pussy nice and big before putting my nipple clamps on and doing my edges.
I edged once and took the clamps off, after the second edge I put them back on, the third I took them off again, after the fourth I put them back on and when I finished my fifth I took them off.

I had to do todays tasks early because I don't know how I will feel later tonight when I would normally do them.

TexasGoldilocks

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • F2M
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2021
Saturday I had a really bad migraine so my tasks were added to Sunday.

First up was the exercise punishment.

I didn't have heals with me so Daddy R had me wear his big heavy work boots instead. I had my nipple clamps on and my pussy was pumped nice and big for this task and i had my smaller if the medium plugs in.

Daddy R had me do 15 minutes of crunches, 15 minutes of leg lefts, 15 minutes of planks (resting every 2 minutes), and 15 minutes of Yoga while he fucked my pussy. Daddy R adjusted my nipple clamps and slapped my clit 5 time between each set of exercises but 25 times when I was done as he did not want me licking his boots or the plug. He only slapped my pussy and ass while I was writing the original report for this.

Next was the ice bucket challenge. it was about 20 degrees Fahrenheit outside but Daddy R and I did this anyways. I was stripped nude and taken outside where Daddy R poured a bucket of ice water over my head. Then it was time for my enemas.

Daddy R needed to make sure I was nice and clean inside SO as per our agreement and check in I was given hose water enemas outside. Daddy had already grabbed the needed items for this. He places a funnel in my ass and poured about 1/4 cup of castile peppermint soap inside of me before replacing the funnel with the hose. i was plugged and had to crawl through the snow to the tree in the back yard (about 20 steps) before pushing the plug out and releasing the enema and crawling back. once back Daddy put the funnel back in and peed into my asshole before using hose water to fill be back up even more. This time i was not plugged and had to crawl back to the tree and crawl around it twice. I made it one and a half times around before the enema squirted out and onto my legs and feet. i finished the last half of the circle before pushing any more of the enema out and crawling back to Daddy R. This time i was given a water only enema but it was going to be the Biggest one yet. Daddy R pushed the hose inside and turned it on slowly to let me adjust. He kept feeling my tummy to make sure it wasn't too much. once water began to truckle out while the hose was still filling me Daddy R turned the hose off and replaced it with a bigger plug. I was then ass fucked by the plug while Daddy R told me how i looked like a pregnant bitch and how my pussy looked like it was aching for more seed. Daddy R fucked my add like this for a while till i was getting really cold then i crawled to the tree where he pushed the plug in as deep as it would go and told to push. i pushed the plug harder and harder but Daddy R held it in only letting a little back out at a time. once Daddy R was satisfied that i had pushed enough he let me push the plug out all the way and the enema came out. I almost came form how good it felt to let all that water out.

once my belly was nice and empty Daddy R washed me off with the hose and brought me inside to dry off.

After I was nice and dry(Still nude) Daddy R fed me some chicken soup from a doggie bowl on the floor and let me rest in my cage for a bit.

Once the resting was over Daddy R and I got to work on the Clit torture. He warned me it was going to be a bit more intense as punishment for not making it around the tree two times. I agreed and we began.

My pussy was pumped to max and held like this for five minutes, then my clit was pumped at the same strength and held for five minutes. Daddy R held my pussy so my clit was exposed and snapped a rubber band on it hard while the song tequila sunrise played and he snapped to the beat, not taking breaks for the choruses. Daddy then used his tongue and licked all around my clit but never once touching it before grabbing the ginger he had prepped while I was resting. Daddy R pushed a long peice of ginger in my pussy and ass then held the ginger in place on my clit for three munities and I was burning nice and strong before he rubbed my sore clit and edged me five times with just the ginger on my clit. After each edge Daddy R flicked my clit 10 times and continued. once the edges were done Daddy r took the ginger out of my ass and pussy but held the ginger on my clit for five more minutes. I was a sobbing mess by the time I was done and Daddy took my to the bathroom to clean me off.

I was given two milk enemas, two milk douches, and he poured milk all over my clit while rubbing it with an extra soft bristled toothbrush to make sure all of the mean ginger was scrubbed away. Daddy R did not feel comfortable using a toothpick on my clit with how sore I already was so we did not do this portion of the task.

We rested a bit more before Daddy R and i fucked to make sure all the spicy pain from the ginger was gone. After about an hour Daddy R checked in with me and I was still a little sore but good to go.

Daddy R and i Fucked for an hour after he pumped my pussy nice and big again and while i had my pacifier and nipple clamps on. We rotated the clamps every so often to keep blood flow and pressure normal. but Daddy didn't take any Mersey on my pussy. He did let me cum as many times as i could, I lost count after 6.

After sex Daddy R put my lovenes toy in my pussy and diapered me so we could get ready for the event. Daddy said the bathroom was off limits all night until we got back. He played with my toy while we were chatting and hanging out. It was a really nice night. At the end of the night Daddy checked my diaper and it was pretty full so he let me take it off and took the toy out of my pussy.

Today I did not work because the migraine is back but I did do my tasks.
I pumped my pussy nice and big before putting my nipple clamps on and doing my edges.
I edged once and took the clamps off, after the second edge I put them back on, the third I took them off again, after the fourth I put them back on and when I finished my fifth I took them off.

I had to do todays tasks early because I don't know how I will feel later tonight when I would normally do them.
Nice day! Thank you for sharing

Reactions: The king

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Hello everyone and sorry there have been no updates. Daddy R and I have gone our separate ways due to some of my rules not being followed on his end. There was a huge breach of trust and I decided to step back from the relationship. I am going to start doing tasks again soon but I really needed a break from everything due to the hurt I was feeling.

Thank you so much for your understanding and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

In addition on the 24th-28th of this month I will be at an event. I am going to try and sleep with as many people as I can so please give me tasks so I can accomplish this goal!

Gingerbitch

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Dec 28, 2021
Hello everyone and sorry there have been no updates. Daddy R and I have gone our separate ways due to some of my rules not being followed on his end. There was a huge breach of trust and I decided to step back from the relationship. I am going to start doing tasks again soon but I really needed a break from everything due to the hurt I was feeling.

Thank you so much for your understanding and I look forward to seeing what you have to offer.

In addition on the 24th-28th of this month I will be at an event. I am going to try and sleep with as many people as I can so please give me tasks so I can accomplish this goal!
To do in your hotel room/before you arrive at event: Get yourself all riled up through your panties and do some kegel exercises. Be sure not to cum. Then say to yourself 3x “I am a huge slut.”
To do at event: every time you meet someone new, think about all the depraved ways you want them to fuck you. If this doesn’t keep you riled up enough, then give yourself a front wedgie. If that’s still not enough, excuse yourself to the bathroom and tease yourself to edge. If you aren’t horny the whole time, then when you get back to your room, edge yourself ten times. Do this each day.
Goals: hook up with at least four people, two of which need to be complete strangers. You aren’t allowed to orgasm with the first three, only pretend to orgasm. If you manage to get with four people, you can orgasm once with the forth. Once you’ve made it to four, start all over. This will encourage you to hook up with as many people as possible since the only way you get to cum is with every fourth person. If you succeed in hooking up with someone on any given day of the event, then that night I want you to congratulate yourself and edge another 5 times.

This enough?

Reactions: pmme_yourfork

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Last night I decided I was done moping about R and that I would get back into the swing of things.

To do that I started by cleaning my self out with an ice cold 2L enema and holding it for a minimum of 5 minutes. This was a pretty easy task even though I haven't really done anal (or anything else) since R and I split.

The second enema was a hot water 2L enema, (for safety the water never reaches over 100.9°F and is monitored carefully.) For a minimum of 10 minutes. This one was quite the challenge as my asshole wanted to give from pushing the previous enema out. I clenched so hard to keep it all in and almost didn't make it to the toilet when the 10 minute timer went off.

The third enema was room temperature 2L heald for 15 minutes. I knew this would be impossible after the last one but I wasn't about to give up. The enema went in easily enough but that damn timer was me worst enemy. Five minutes was fine, when I got to seven I was ready to give in but clamped down enough to keep it in. At ten my asshole was quivering ready to end it all. I made it to 11:48 before the first spurt of water squeaked out into the bathtub and I rushed to the toilet to let the rest out. Sadly I didn't make it to 15 but I tried so hard I was sweating by the end. When it was all over I dreaded the next part.

I put 1/8th cup of lube in the enema tube and squirted it in my ass by filling the enema bag with air and pushing. I could feel everything get soaked and even some air enter me. I then put in my 2nd smallest plug that is just slightly larger than the enema tube spending the rest of my night trying to sleep with a belly full of air, lube, and plugged up. I did slip a diaper on just in case but thankfully didn't need to use it so I still have a squeaky clean diaper to be used today!

Today's task is -
Put in the biggest butt plug you have and the largest dildo you have without and lube, put on a diaper and wear them for the whole time without taking them off. Then when you are done take out the anal plug and suck it clean. Then edge 5 time with your dildo then take that out and suck it clean. Then your punishment is done

I can not reasonably fit the largest plug I have inside right now, that break really reduced my ability. I did go up two sizes to the larger of my "medium" plugs. My asshole was already lubed from the night before and I wouldn't try stretching without lube so it worked out. I popped my dildo in my pussy and slipped my still clean diaper back on and spent my day working on some projects. This punishment is supposed to end in an hour where I will take out my plug and edge 5 times. Because I will not do ass 2 mouth and I have been peeing in my diaper all day I also will not be cleaning my dildo in this fashion.

For those curious my diaper is about 3/4 full and per my updated rules (since I don't feel like asking permission) will be putting it back on until it leaks(and adding a second one), or it's bed time. If I have to add a second one and it is not sufficiently soaked I will be wearing that diaper tomorrow from the time I get up for work until I have reached 12 hours. Hope I don't leak. 😅

Reactions: beof95

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
To do in your hotel room/before you arrive at event: Get yourself all riled up through your panties and do some kegel exercises. Be sure not to cum. Then say to yourself 3x “I am a huge slut.”
To do at event: every time you meet someone new, think about all the depraved ways you want them to fuck you. If this doesn’t keep you riled up enough, then give yourself a front wedgie. If that’s still not enough, excuse yourself to the bathroom and tease yourself to edge. If you aren’t horny the whole time, then when you get back to your room, edge yourself ten times. Do this each day.
Goals: hook up with at least four people, two of which need to be complete strangers. You aren’t allowed to orgasm with the first three, only pretend to orgasm. If you manage to get with four people, you can orgasm once with the forth. Once you’ve made it to four, start all over. This will encourage you to hook up with as many people as possible since the only way you get to cum is with every fourth person. If you succeed in hooking up with someone on any given day of the event, then that night I want you to congratulate yourself and edge another 5 times.

This enough?
I can do most of that however controlling my orgasm the whole time I am being fucked won't be possible. I also am sharing a room with two other people so edging will be hard outside of the bathroom and at a few things I am doing/in charge of at the event. I can however try to hold back my orgasm as long as possible and ask them if they have any friends who could use me after they fuck me of course.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
A few quick updates. After the event I went to I got sick thanks to the inconsistent weather and rain. I will be making a full post about the event later. My FWB hookup was change to this weekend, I will be heading down Thursday after work and leaving Sunday afternoon. He is taking me out to an event he goes to every month so we'll see how that goes, I'm going to bring my lush for the event. Any ideas on how I can get him to fuck me in the car when we're out, or any fun ideas to get him to fuck all my hole and make me super sore. He already wants to "help" clean me out with a few enemas.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Life hit me pretty hard the past few months. Had to put my beloved pet down because they had cancer. Both grandparents admitted to the hospital, got covid, and a few other things. I am planning to get back on track once I am home from my vacation. Please stay tuned and feel free to add to my calendar after the section in black stating out of town. I am still going to my camping trip next month and will be diapered 24/7 while there. I have a care giver who is going with me and will be changing my diapers for me and keeping me in them when I am not getting fucked (and sometimes while).

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Vacation is almost over. I don't wanna leave but I'm excited to see what you guys have in store for me when I get back.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
A big thank you to GreyGemini for adding to my calendar. I am really looking forward to using my diapers fully and this was just the push I needed to work on messing them with out the help of an enema. 3 changes seems more than fair as well. I'll have to space them out wisely. Might even set a timer so I can change when I wake up, one at lunch and see if I am full enough by bedtime, could possibly even cut it down to 2 changes a day (lunch and bed) depending on how messy I am. lol.

Might even reuse this one for my camping trip if no one adds anything to that weekend.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
I have removed two items due to time constraints and possible involuntary exposure to my partner and roommate. Other than those two I am very excited and thankful that you all are adding to my calendar. I am also going to tweak the run to a walk so it will take longer.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Jetlag has me so messed up. When I get off work I will have been awake for over 48 hours. That being said I did not do the "Celebrate returning home by pooping your pants right when you get home." One because I was desperately trying to sleep all night and two because that could have created exposure to my partner and roommate. When I get off work today I am going to try and force myself to stay awake till 8pm so I can get up at 4 for work and readjust my sleep schedule.

Featured Threads

New Personals