Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Well I am sad but also excited! Partner and I split up last night, it was bitter sweet. We fought the whole vacation and he refused to respect my boundaries so it's over now. But I am also happy because my weekend of being diapered 24/7 started at 4pm when I got off work!!! Woot woot! I am currently nude except for my diaper but I did have to put clothes on so I could go grocery shopping and get myself dinner. I have not changed my diaper for today but I will right before bed so I am nice and dry all night.

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
Life has been pretty crazy but now things are getting back to normal-ish. Surgery finally scheduled so I will be good to play starting today until October 13th then I have to take a break for surgery. After surgery I will be on no sex duty until October 25th. But I will be at a convention the first weekend in November. Will be fucking a friends with benefits that weekend.

Reactions: MushroomLover

MushroomLover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 12, 2022
Life has been pretty crazy but now things are getting back to normal-ish. Surgery finally scheduled so I will be good to play starting today until October 13th then I have to take a break for surgery. After surgery I will be on no sex duty until October 25th. But I will be at a convention the first weekend in November. Will be fucking a friends with benefits that weekend.
I wish you the better luck with your surgery <3

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
I got the ok from my Dr. I can resume sexual activity but have to be careful of my stitches still in place so I will be on a few simpler tasks. I am still banning myself from cumming because of next weekend so please give me lots of edges and thing to make me horny 24/7 so I am a dripping wet cum slut. I am going to a convention this weekend and will be meeting up with a friend with benefits.

Mistress2020

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2022
Hello everyone I used to have a calendar up and had to close it due to the large number of people violating my limits. I have since opened a new calendar and am invited you to add to it.

Calendar rules: follow my limits, add as much or as little as you want, any day marked in black is off limits as this is personal time. If you post directly to the calendar please post your username so I can thank you for the task and give you a full report. You can post your Kik name or kinktalk name but please specify what platform it is for.

I will post a public report/response for each and every task so you can follow along with my progress.

Toys:small silicone buttplugs, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), diapers, a 2L enema kit, bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.
New toys: lovense Bluetooth vibrator and clit/nipple pump.

Likes: diapers, enemas, edging, pumping my pussy swollen, fucking my pussy with my dildo, baby food, being forced to drink water, ice in my pussy and ass, cumming in my diapers or from humping objects, lite humiliation, hidden public tasks, being forced to eat/drink like a dog, having my pussy stuffed full, being locked in diapers, begging to change or cum, pumping my clit till it stings then rubbing it, being needy and horny 24/7.

Dislikes: nipple clamps, spanking my clit and asshole, and anal stretches.

Limits:My limits are public, involving others (family, co workers, my partner(exception is for me to do something to get him off without him knowing ie. Suck him till he cums but don't let him fuck me for x reason{headache, period, tummy ache ect}), or my roommate) {this rule does not include a ban on strangers at events only}, permanent, blood, vomit, illegal, and nothing that will hurt too bad. Eating shit/drinking piss (including ass to mouth). I may not cum without explicit permission is given, or with my partner, the closest I am allowed is a ruined orgasm.

newly added due to some very rude people NO PHOTOS!

this is also posted on getdare for more traction. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411195

I am also open to possible new rules.

More to know I do live with two other people whom I would not like to involve and I can do minor tasks while I am working (pm me ahead of time for approval in those).

Kik name is :yaoipasta (it's dumb I know very old)
You are to fill a condom with water or cream of your choice and let it freeze. When ready and frozen, you will wear that condom in your panties between your legs, poke a pin sized hole in the condom so it leaks very slowly. Then go for a long bus ride to work/school/shopping until it is fully empty. You cannot return home until it is empty. Bonus for wearing out to night club in a skirt using oil of your choice!

Sumiko

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Oct 16, 2012
You are to fill a condom with water or cream of your choice and let it freeze. When ready and frozen, you will wear that condom in your panties between your legs, poke a pin sized hole in the condom so it leaks very slowly. Then go for a long bus ride to work/school/shopping until it is fully empty. You cannot return home until it is empty. Bonus for wearing out to night club in a skirt using oil of your choice!
Hello thank you for trying. Per my last post I have to be very careful of my stitches so long walks and bike rides as well as club outings are all out of the question. I would be happy to do this when I am healed.

Enemasub

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 30, 2023
Las Vegas NV
What city and state do you live in? If you live in the area of Las Vegas Nevada perhaps we can meet. If we do meet, you must be able to host me days.

Of the things that you say you are into, I will do these things to you:
enemas, edging, pumping my pussy swollen, fucking my pussy with my dildo, being forced to drink water, ice in my pussy and ass, lite humiliation, hidden public tasks, having my pussy stuffed full, pumping my clit till it stings then rubbing it, being needy and horny 24/7 (I cannot be with you 24/7, but I an keep you horny when I am with you.)

Of the other things you mentioned, I will do these things to you as well: small silicone buttplugs will be put in your butt, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), a 2L enema kit (if you wnat more than 2 litres in you, (I will do it to you), bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.

As for what you can do to me, I like being given enemas. These enemas can start out at only 2 litres and get larger and larger with each one. If you give me larger than 2 litres, you must use one of those inflatable double balloon enema nozzles to force me to take it all. There is no limit on how much you can give me with one of those nozzles like I mentioned. I will take it all. If you want to also spank me, you can as long as no marks that last more than an hour or two are made on my butt. Of course, we will have sex. It must be with a condom only.

Write to me at [email protected]

Hello everyone I used to have a calendar up and had to close it due to the large number of people violating my limits. I have since opened a new calendar and am invited you to add to it.

Calendar rules: follow my limits, add as much or as little as you want, any day marked in black is off limits as this is personal time. If you post directly to the calendar please post your username so I can thank you for the task and give you a full report. You can post your Kik name or kinktalk name but please specify what platform it is for.

I will post a public report/response for each and every task so you can follow along with my progress.

Toys:small silicone buttplugs, lube, nipple clamps, a penis pump (used to make pussy swollen), diapers, a 2L enema kit, bullet vibrator, a dildo, and house hold items.
New toys: lovense Bluetooth vibrator and clit/nipple pump.

Likes: diapers, enemas, edging, pumping my pussy swollen, fucking my pussy with my dildo, baby food, being forced to drink water, ice in my pussy and ass, cumming in my diapers or from humping objects, lite humiliation, hidden public tasks, being forced to eat/drink like a dog, having my pussy stuffed full, being locked in diapers, begging to change or cum, pumping my clit till it stings then rubbing it, being needy and horny 24/7.

Dislikes: nipple clamps, spanking my clit and asshole, and anal stretches.

Limits:My limits are public, involving others (family, co workers, my partner(exception is for me to do something to get him off without him knowing ie. Suck him till he cums but don't let him fuck me for x reason{headache, period, tummy ache ect}), or my roommate) {this rule does not include a ban on strangers at events only}, permanent, blood, vomit, illegal, and nothing that will hurt too bad. Eating shit/drinking piss (including ass to mouth). I may not cum without explicit permission is given, or with my partner, the closest I am allowed is a ruined orgasm.

newly added due to some very rude people NO PHOTOS!

this is also posted on getdare for more traction. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=411195

I am also open to possible new rules.

More to know I do live with two other people whom I would not like to involve and I can do minor tasks while I am working (pm me ahead of time for approval in those).

Kik name is :yaoipasta (it's dumb I know very old)

Featured Threads

New Personals