Experience
3+ years

Mistressbells

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2019
Hi there hope you are having a great day so far I'm 27 and been mistress for about last 4 years on and off mostly because i will always get busy with work and my studies, my all experience as mistress has been with guys i was dating or have had known for long time to be able to trust them and i will say i'm very expereinced and have trained one guy too i have moved from where i used to live and kinda have nobody these days and since i'm done with my graduation i do have time to be mistress again

I'm looking for someone longterm, trustworthy ,very obedeint and loyal, most importantly we gotta have a connection and that spark to be able to last longer i wanna be able to trust you and own you
[P.s its good if you are fit and into sports] but if you are not then its fine too

I'm half latino half romanian 5'8 fit black hair i'm into fitness but don't be fool by it cause i'm big nerd too and you will know it as we talk i love to travel and being out but at the same time i wanna go back to my house pick up a good book play some jazz and sit all day long reading it

Kik: Fitgoddessmis

If you think you are a good match feel free to message me but please make sure you introduce yourself and sent me some of your pictures

Thanks for reading my post have a good day!

Last edited:

varun

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 28, 2021
Hi there hope you are having a great day so far I'm 27 and been mistress for about last 4 years on and off mostly because i will always get busy with work and my studies, my all experience as mistress has been with guys i was dating or have had known for long time to be able to trust them and i will say i'm very expereinced and have trained one guy too i have moved from where i used to live and kinda have nobody these days and since i'm done with my graduation i do have time to be mistress again

I'm looking for someone longterm, trustworthy ,very obedeint and loyal, most importantly we gotta have a connection and that spark to be able to last longer i wanna be able to trust you and own you
[P.s its good if you are fit and into sports] but if you are not then its fine too

I'm half latino half romanian 5'8 fit black hair i'm into fitness but don't be fool by it cause i'm big nerd too and you will know it as we talk i love to travel and being out but at the same time i wanna go back to my house pick up a good book play some jazz and sit all day long reading it

If you think you are a good match feel free to message me but please make sure you introduce yourself and sent me some of your pictures

do u charge mistress?

Reactions: revan89

revan89

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2022
OMG Mistress you are the perfection!

kik: revanjane06

Geany05

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 16, 2022
Ashford

Hello . I woukd like know u dear