27 m seeking owner

Darklight

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jul 23, 2022
Hello,
I just wanted to start this off by saying how much I have enjoyed my time on GD! I’m a 27 year old male that is hoping to find someone to serve. I am a total nerd and love dnd, movies, reading, games, D&D, etc. I am easy going but I work hard to please others. I believe my little cock should be owned and that I need to be put in my place.

Likes: Where to begin here! I am still discovering myself and I will need lots of training. I love the idea of giving up control. I want someone else to control when I can feel pleasure and when I deserve pain. I like orgasm control and being told what to do with my cum. I am definitely not a professional when it comes to anal but I would love training. I do have a dildo that I can use for this. I fantasize about doing an anal only orgasm but have never achieved it. I enjoy pet play and being treated as less than human. I enjoy humiliation and to some degree being turned into a sissy slut. I like the idea of having to ask permission to piss.

Dislikes: keep in mind that my dislikes are not limits and I’m willing to do them for punishments. They include things like line writing, pain, and denial.

Limits: I’m still devolving this section but my limits for now include social suicide, blood, scat, and public (might be open to hidden public).

Expectations: I expect someone who is going to be here for the long haul. I want to find someone that cares about me but also can put me in my place and punish me when necessary. If you are going to contact me, please try to put some thought into what you want to say. I would prefer that to simple, one line responses.

Contact me: if I seem like I might be a good fit and you’ve enjoyed reading this, please reach out! I would be happy to answer any questions. You can either dm me or reach out in kik! My username is dispeldarkness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs. Smith

Cyndy21

• Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2022
Hi read your post. And felt like I should text you on here. My kinks are controlling them, they have to like ass play, beg me, dirty talk to them, they have to like getting there ass rubbed in public, and when I tell them to rub there asshole there asshole.

Reactions: Dave69

Featured Threads

New Personals